-Caveat Lector-
Forwarded with Compliments of Government of the USA in Exile (GUSAE):  Free Americans Resisting the Fourth Reich on Behalf of All Species.   NOTE:  Thanks to Soula Culver for this.   --  kl, pp

Forwarding July 6, 2004
Carolyn Scarr

They could decide any group is unacceptable.

Link to petition below.