-Caveat Lector-

>2. Why were we attacked?
>Envy of our position, our success, and our freedoms.

Bull.

Try "Disgust with the US's rampant colonialism and support of fascist native regimes
for whom human rights are a joke", as the correct answer...

>We cannot fault either the Republicans or Democrats

Actually we can, and should, fault both, as both are just two sides of the same
corrupt coin...

>What losing really means is:
>
>We would no longer be the premier country in the world.

Is there any valid reason why we SHOULD be?  Who decided WE should be the police force
for the whole world?

Becoming the police force for the whole world, while in the meantime the US culture
gets turned into a fascist state that trashes human rights and which is rapidly
becoming a feudal economy is NOT the definition of "the premier country in the
world"...

>The plan is clearly to terrorist attack us until
>we are neutered and submissive to them.

On this we agree, altho we differ on the definition of just who "them" are; you
believe the threat is from brown-skinned men in 3rd world countries who practice
Islam, while I see the real threat as rich white men in western countries (USA and
Europe) who seek to consolidate their power by undermining our traditional rights and
freedoms -- something they could only accomplish by creating various Reichstag fires...

June  ;-)

www.ctrl.org