Dear Friends:

A few notes on upcoming appearances and on our promotion of our book,
Corporate Predators:

1. Russell and I will be appearing on Friday, April 23 at 1:00 on the
Public Interest radio show with Kojo Nnamdi on WAMU 88.5 in Washington,
DC. The show is aired live or on tape on the following stations:

KUAR-FM, 89.1 FM, Little Rock, Arkansas
KJZZ-FM, 91.5 FM, Phoenix, Arizona
KALW-FM, 91.7 FM, San Francisco, California
KUOP-FM, 91.3 FM, Stockton, California
WMMM-AM, 1260 AM, Westport,Connecticut
WAMU-FM, 88.5 FM, Washington, DC
WNIJ-FM, 90.5 FM, DeKalb,Illinois
WVPE-FM, 88.1 FM, Elkhart, Indiana
WFYI-FM, 90.1 FM, Indianapolis, Indiana
WGVU-FM/AM 88.5 FM, 1480 AM, Grand Rapids-Kalamazoo, Michigan
WKNA-FM, 88.9 FM, Senatobia, Mississippi
KOPN-FM, 89.5 FM, Columbia, Missouri
KCUR-FM, 89.3 FM, Kansas City, Missouri
WNJN-FM, 89.7 FM, Atlantic City, New Jersey
WNJS-FM, 88.1 FM, Berlin, New Jersey
WNJB-FM, 89.3 FM, Bridgeton, New Jersey
WNJT-FM, 88.1 FM, Trenton, New Jersey
WNED-AM, 970 AM, Buffalo, New York
WNYC-AM, 820 AM, New York, New York
WRVO-FM, 89.9 FM, Oswego, New York
WXXI-AM, 1370 AM, Rochester, New York
WSUF-FM, 89.9 FM, Seldon, New York
WRVN-FM, 91.9 FM, Uttica, New York
WRVJ-FM, 91.7 FM, Watertown, New York
WFAE-FM, 90.7 FM, Charlotte, North Carolina
WFHE-FM, 90.3 FM, Hickory, North Carolina
WCPN-FM, 90.3 FM, Cleveland, Ohio
WMUB-FM, 88.5 FM, Oxford, Ohio
KSJK-AM, 1230 AM, Ashland, Oregon
KAGI-AM, 930 AM, Grants Pass, Oregon
WHYY-FM, 90.9 FM, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
WKNQ-FM, 90.7 FM, Dyersburg, Tennessee
KLWS-FM, 91.5 FM, Moses Lake, Washington
KWSU-AM, 1250 AM, Pullman, Washington
KWWS-FM, 89.7 FM, Walla Walla, Washington

2. We will be doing a book signing at Vertigo Books in Washington, DC
(1337 Connecticut Ave, NW) on Tuesday, April 27 at 6:00 pm.

3. I will be doing a book signing at Food For Thought, in Amherst, MA on
Thursday, April 29 at 7:00 pm.

4. We very much appreciate the positive feedback we've received from list
subscribers to the book, and we want to express thanks for your efforts to
pass notice of the book on to friends. Sales seem to be going well.

We want to be careful, however, not to overwhelm the list with promotional
material instead of columns. Our plan is to send out one more book
announcement to the list, which we hope you will circulate widely. After
that, we will send out only occasional notices about upcoming appearances
on radio, in bookstores or at conferences.

Robert Weissman
Essential Information                   |   Internet:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]