-Caveat Lector-
In a message dated 7/19/04 12:31:25 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

-Caveat Lector-

> According to the report, children and teens are three times more likely
> to be in treatment for marijuana abuse than for alcohol, and six times
> likelier to be in treatment for marijuana than for all other illegal
> drugs combined.

Totally misleading statistic (as usual from the anti pot whackos). The reason so
many are 'in treatment' is because anyone caught and arrested for pot (untold
thousands every year) is FORCED as a condition of probation to avoid jail to
undergo 'treatment'.
flw

Yes, the whole article is quite over the top ... and shows it.

Peace,

PS I posted it again, because some had emailed and said that the message wasn't there.

Peace,

Om 2">