-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector- Grot wrote:
Bob,

>So you are saying that the building was strong, except at the infills around the new windows.
No, the construction is post-and-beam. There are strong posts but between them only
flimsy material(bricks, facade stone, and windows)--the "building" was not strong.
The original hole details match up with the photo and diagram I showed you of
what was behind the windows and facade stone. A couple of pieces of steel remain
in the hole.
..what about the floor of the second level
Read witness accounts on desmoulins' site at links I gave, you will
find one account of the floor up there cracking and being displaced
vertically along an expansion joint. It fell down later.
  -- given the low hanging engines
Again, look through desmoulin's site and you will see two engine
compressor parts, a compressor wheel and a ring with holes in it.

One engine is as good as two. Then the witness accounts fill in for
you, it was an American Airlines Boeing 757 with Rolls Royce
turbofan engines.

>And why should the building collapse after the fires in that part of the wedge are out --
>and came down over portions where the plane did not hit, given the 55 degree angle hit
>at the entry point?
Having ruled out whatzits/missile/fighter by listening to witnesses who saw
the Boeing 757 pass within feet of them, at VDOT traffic center, Sheraton Hotel,
and apartment on Courthouse Road next to Columbia Pike, then find engine
and other parts in photos. We can wonder if there were script-fulfilment
demolitions at the crash site but we do not find evidence of such like
at OKCbomb Murrah, police radio transcripts from OKC and witness
accounts of mercury fulminate cannisters with military olive drab
containers carried out of the building and photos showing damage
beyond undamaged area(proof cutter charges placed behind undamaged
area to cut posts and beams).

>Don't bury us with this architecture and history trivia unless you are going to do something with it.

Looking at the trees, ignoring the forest? Killing the messenger, ignoring
specifics, recycling the same old dead-end non sequitur diversions? The wall
was weak so a shaped charge or DU penetrator was not necessary, only the mass
of fuel in the belly tank was needed to punch a hole. There are American Airlines
Boeing 757 parts strewn around. Many witnesses saw a Boeing 757. It was a
Boeing 757, whether guided by hijackers or computer, whether augmented by
script-fulfilment demolitions on site or not.

-Bob