-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:23:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [THE-DIALECTIC-OF-THE-DIALECTIC] HOLIER COWS FOR INDIA!

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."
I Thes. 5:21

Dear Times of India:

Cows have many genes in common with humans including white humans.
The theory below from the great mind of Dr. Danny Amneus, if proven, would
scientifically rate the holiness or at least the goodness of cows
according to the number of white genes they have in common with white
humans.

Now that WOULD deserve a Nobel Prize!

Or at least a headline in the Times of India whose motto is: LET TRUTH
PREVAIL.

Zandu Goldbar
Learned Elder of Zion