-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

re:

I said something factually incorrect:
"This is the first I've heard of any allegedly principled stand.
I am glad that you take at least selective notice of his hate campaign."

It is certainly proof that I am just as capable as anybody else of
blanking out in information that does not fit my current theoretical
structure.

I was wrong, and I apologize.

Nico said:

In defense of Salter:

He was never actively involved in the smear campaign against the "pod
people" at the 9/11 Truth Alliance.

This was more or less an intense solo trip by Robinowitz, later supported by
Bill Douglas, Nic Levis, Vic Ashley and some other members.

I also think, that Salter is not connected with the personal hack on
letsroll911 or in any form behind the "FEMA-roomate-smear" or anti-websites
like of Dan Mcghee aka
http://www.yy2.com/letsroll911v2/YaBB.pl

However, there are indications, that Robinowitz might know more about the
FEMA-Roomate-smear, since the first postings were mirrored immediately by
empirewatch.org (picked up from libertyforum), some NY Friends of Ruppert
and Peak Oil supporters.

Strangely, empirewatch.org was registered by XoMoX nyc, which was bought in
June 2001 by Crane Aerospace & Electronics, also connected with STC
MICROWAVE SYSTEMS  ( Electronic Warfare)

nico

Here is the message I claimed didn't exist.