-Caveat Lector- Revenge of the Pod People2

In a message dated 8/13/04 12:32:37 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

kris, you are wrong on all of your points, none of your rebuttle's make any sense, but infact prove the point your trying to rebutt.

Infact you are so inept, that you cannot read or comprehend.

I didn't write the message. I forwarded an email.

Before you speak best learn to read and ... think.

Peace,

Om 2">