-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

Down with any elite

Dear reader,

When you think that our society is "reasonable" or that democratic leaders are solving the plights of masspeople, please stop reading.

The elite at the top of the world has time and again proven it cannot give everybody a decent life. Many masspeople still die in wars, because of avoidable illnesses, lack of adequate food, housing, education or health care. In its private life the privileged elite is never bothered by such trivial problems.

The world will not become better by listening to elitist leaders. I even deny that better leaders can be chosen. Why should rightist or leftist politicians be trusted when it is clear that they in the first place represent the interests of people who are already better off.

The privileged and powerful elite lives on the quiet and safe eliteworld. This world lies far from the dangerous and often harsh massworld where most people live. Most actions of masspeople only ask and never force the elite to make things better. The centre of power is never attacked. Actions concentrate on the work place of leaders and never on the private living place where the elite enjoys the privileges that belong to its surplus of power.

Elitist leaders are first of all interested in the preservation and improvement of the own world. What happens on the massworld is of secondary importance. Change will occur when creative and autonomous masspeople invade the quiet and safe eliteworld to make elitepeople clear that they cannot anymore live the life they lived before. When at the same time masspeople do not want to live their subordinate life, a fundamental other world can come into being on which all people have equal status.

On my site "Down with any elite", http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis, you find three books and scores of articles about the theory and practice of my ideas. Included are also contemplations about catastrophic jumps in human relations because slow changes can not free masspeople from the bonds by which the elite keeps masspeople subordinated.

About twice a month I send around my "Letters of an Autonomous Thinker". When you want to receive these Letters and other updates to my site, please send an empty e-mail with the subject subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

I try to answer any e-mail.

Yours sincerely, Joost van Steenis
http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis

Ways to increase masspower