-Caveat Lector-
In a message dated 8/17/04 1:11:29 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

-Caveat Lector-

Hello Kris,

Do you have any comments?

Yours, Ole Gerstrom, Copenhagen

Well, let us see. Mr. White is a member of CIA-Drugs-The Dark-Side, a list I run, and posts there all the time. He has been on CIA-Drugs and all he seems to do is shout at Stew Webb. Mr. Webb is also on CIA-Drugs-The Dark Side. Mr. Webb's post are also "blocked" on CIA-Drugs.   I got tired of their shouting matches.

Also, I find it very interesting  as it has haoppened before, but the noise level from Mr. White and Mr. Webb seem to increase and then I start getting attacked big time by the same old crowd, Eastman, Webfairy, better-off-said, and "Sean McBride." This folks all claim to be "enemies" of each other but they all seem to pile on me.

The same folks continue to use Brian Quig's death shamelessly to attack me and promote their agendas of no-757 at the Pentagom, Missle pods on the planes involved WTC, or even no-planes at WTC and other spurious stuff.

Mr. White seems to make a big deal about my father and his OSS/CIA/G-2 background. The "info" comes from my book. I have never hidden my father's background. I have carried on my research because of my father's background and because of what he told me.

There is a lot of "games" being played. And continued attacks on me, my motives and credibility have been increasing.

Why do these folks care to attack me?

It is basic cointelpro whispering and accusing tactics.

I get attacked for letting people post and not post. It is all bullshit.

So, Ole, please give me you comments. What do you think?

Peace,

Om 2">