-Caveat Lector-
First, I would like to state that Webfairy was on my list at Yahoogroups at one time(Psy-Op), in fact, at the very time that the "whatzit" hit the digital electron waves, i.e. first came out.  I don't know who was around to see the FIRST "whatzits" but initially, those images were vastly different.  They were less blurred and showed a VERY hokey looking rocket of some sort.  At first, the "whatzit" looked like some sad excuse for special effects of the 1950's Japanese variety, ala Godzilla.  This was changed.

Now, the image is blurry and there appears to be a moment in the series of frames in which the object actually jumps BACKWARD, suddenly, but only for a second, finally resuming its course forward.  Such a jump would have created a g-force sufficient to completely disintegrate the object in question.  Soon after, Webfairy was claiming it as evidence that the object was of a technology either alien or previously undivulged.  I consider it far more likely that it was a problem that arose during the "editing" process (i.e. during the fabrication and/or alteration) but it came out anyway.  Perhaps there was some deadline to meet.

*

www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.