-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

Ol' Friend wrote:

> Oh, now I understand why everyone is calling me religious right etc.  You
> are confusing me with an evangelical christian author.    FYI, I am not
> Dick Eastman evangelist associated with "world school of prayer" and
> author
> of a book, No Easy Road.  I am Dick Eastman of Yakima and I wouldn't
> wish my
> troubled religious views on anybody -- I just don't have that subject
> figured out.

You won't ever figure it out unless you trust what is agreed upon
by several witnesses such as Joel Sucherman who saw the small
plane fly away intact, and the woman who also saw the small
plane fly away intact and said so.  You must take the two of them,
Sucherman and the woman, together. I happen to know a second
woman witness at the Courthouse Road and Columbia Pike intersection
and that makes a third witness who saw the small aircraft fly away
intact.

By dis-respecting the woman who Eastman wants to distort,
he dis-respects Joel Sucherman and my friend's mother Mrs.
Medina, and on the flip side Joel Sucherman and Mike
Walgram or Waldron the USAToday reporter and Omar
Campos who all saw an American Airlines 757 fly into
the Pentagon, and the Sheraton Hotel woman and the VDOT
employees confirming at that point that the small plane did
not get that far and that AA77 did.

The security cam video is from the government which has
not released OKCbomb security cam videos or McDonald's
OKC videos of McVeigh that might show Strassmeir, the
Waco front door is not in a museum, and neocon smokepot
Dick Eastman wants us to believe what he reads from the
gray transparent ephemeral tea leaves of the government's
security video. We trashcan the security video since the
OKC videos are held back, since Ghigliotti is dead and
Eastman lives, and since Eastman discredits himself by
failing to take Sucherman, Walgram, Campos, the VDOT
and Sheraton hotel witnesses and the two women on or
near Courthouse Road and Columbia Pike all together.
We trashcan the security cam video because it does not
show a "silver American Airlines 757 clipping poles and
crashing into the Pentagon", and because its advocate
Eastman trashcans the witnesses who give us a far
richer dataset.

If the missile-thin line Jean-Pierre Desmoulins draws at
his site was drawn as wide as the wingspan of the 757 it
represents, then it would cover the wiggling thin line,
smoothing out the wiggles Eastman calls "an impossible
zigzag". Westman the neocon smokepot knows that, he's
the one who's wiggling and weaseling and conniving and
misconstruing and bullying and bloodying witnesses to
the insult of witnesses and victims and families, making
himself an accessory after the fact and an obstruction--
a neocon smokepot--between justice and perps.

He knows he's a smokepot obstructing between posse
and perps--

Westman> "bridge...west of Pentagon...I said east but I
meant west". Westman meant "west" but map shows east
and his mama and papa called him Eastman. What more
could they do? What more could the 911 witnesses say
than "silver American Airlines 757 clipped the poles
and crashed into the Pentagon"?

He needs 14th St Bridge flyover witnesses from earlier in
the day transplanted to after the crash he says did not
happen.

-Bob

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/vseplB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/