-Caveat Lector-

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Rodger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy
Date: Saturday, April 24, 1999 7:33 AM
Subject: my little consiracy theory

I've been reading this group for a while, and eventhough its mostly a bunch
of ranting nut jobs, some of it is interesting...Since i've enjoyed it so
much, I decided to contribute my own little pet theory...
Here it is...

Recently our government publicly announced that China had stolen nuclear
secrets from the United States, and would use this information to further
its nuclear arsenal...
This was a bit odd from the start...
Firstly, I thought this type of thing was ussually kept secret...Why was the
government comming out with press conferences and shit..
Secondly, they fired the suspected spy, but never charged him with
spying...I guess they had no evidence.

About a month later, nobody really noticed as Congress passed funding for
the massive Star Wars anti-missle defense system..

Now all these stories are comming out that indicate that the accusations of
China's spying were false..

http://headlines.yahoo.com/Full_Coverage/US/China_Technology_Deals/

I'm saying that perhaps the government falsified these
reports of spying to pass the anit-missle defense system..

This may sound a bit ungrounded, but this is the second situation that has
made me suspicious..
The first happened a year or so ago, When the government released these
starteling reports that Pentagon computers were broken into like 50,000
times a year or so...This seemed crazy when it first came out...the figures
quoted in the report that was made public seemed rediculous to anyone who
knows about computer security...
Shortly after the reports were made public, Congress passed some huge
anti-cybercrime bill...

It seems like there might be a pattern here.  When The US military is
worried about getting funding through Congress, they tweek the media a bit
to put things in thier favor..

-Sean

***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <http://a-albionic.com/search.html> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
   Video Finder, Free Catalogs, Links, Sweepstakes, What-Not:
     http://www.msen.com/~daugh/store.htm