-Caveat Lector-
In a message dated 8/31/2004 1:21:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Lori Viars, a mother of two in Warren County, is both
volunteering for the Bush campaign and collecting
signatures to get the same-sex marriage ban on the
ballot. "I'm 43, and I honestly think this is the most
important election of my life," she says. "The next
president will probably choose up to four Supreme Court
justices."
Don't worry your "pretty little head" about the burned babies in Iraq, Lori.   Don't lose any sleep over the soldiers who are coming home maimed and crazed and transformed into killing machines.   We won't fill the emptiness in your head with thoughts of depleted uranium and birth defects for generations to come.

 Give your children a hug as you put them to bed at night and thank your God that you are "normal" heterosexual woman who has a "cause"

 God help Lori Viars and her ilk.

Peace,
Judy
www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.