Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 14:05:05 -0400
From: Federalist Patriot Alert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: The REAL John Kerry website...

(Support our great nation. Please forward the contents of this
message.)

John Kerry said, "I am determined to reach out across party lines,"
and we thought it sounded like a good idea.  Consequently, we
developed our own website dedicated to John Kerry --
http://kerry-04.org/
It is the Internet's most comprehensive site on THE REAL JFK, replete
with the TRUTH about John Kerry.  Kerry-04.org is updated constantly
and now features hundreds of great photos of "The Johns."

There are only a few short weeks to ensure the defeat of John Kerry.
Please visit http://kerry-04.org/ and forward this message to anyone
you think will benefit from the truth about Kerry.

Also, on 30 September, our petition calling for John Kerry's
prosecution and disqualification from public office for "giving aid
and comfort to the enemy" in time of war, will be delivered to Senate
President Richard Cheney, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist and
Attorney General John Ashcroft. Regardless of the outcome of Kerry's
campaign for president, as John Kerry made his war record the
centerpiece of his campaign, we intend to make it the centerpiece of
this call for his prosecution and disqualification for any public
office. Please join 140,000 fellow Patriots who have already signed
the petition calling for Kerry's prosecution.  Link to --
http://www.PatriotPetitions.US/Kerry
(If you don't have Web access, please send a blank e-mail to:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Each e-mail sent to this address will
be counted as one signature for the petition -- no duplicates are
counted.)

And, there are only seven weeks left before the election. Get your
high-quality "Flush the Johns!" and "I'm not FONDA Kerry" stickers --
we are offering them at cost with free shipping so you can buy enough
to post them all over, or give them away to friends and associates.
Link to -- http://patriotshop.us/catalog/index.php

(Circulation of this petition is being sponsored by The Federalist
Patriot, the most widely read conservative e-journal on the Internet.
If you have not already joined the ranks of Patriots receiving The
Federalist Patriot, we encourage you to do so.  This highly acclaimed
conservative digest of news, policy and opinion will be delivered FREE
by e-mail to your inbox each week.  Simply link to --
http://FederalistPatriot.com/subscribe/patriots.asp If you don't have
Web access, send a blank e-mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and
you will be subscribed automatically.)

www.ctrl.org