-Caveat Lector-

Ted Bundy had my neices billfold, all her ID's and the police contacted
her; she had attended a munitions banquet somewhere, and saw him take it
and saw his face.

She attended Suawnee school, etc, and her father was top secret
military...when I said list, let us say he got info on some of his
targets and she was one...like the two little college girls....ever go
to a dance and leave your purse on a table....in those days you still
could and if you were in good company.

I was not given all the details on this; only that her father kept her
off witness list.   Bundy had a list, but some of it consisted of stolen
credit cards.

Might want to check into Billy Milligian and question why feds would
have an interest in him.

You do not have any inside information into this, but I do....though my
neice is a beautiful girl, with long blonde hair, or did have, that
alone may have drawn Bundy to take her billfold....regrdless, she had to
move at the suggestion of the police and her father....I might add, the
USAF Academy and other projects of highly classified nature are all
located in Colorado, and the Joint Chief of Staff School, War College is
in Florida....

So, you are wrong about the list; may be I used  list because the police
considered her a target.

We are talking about intelligence connections to their children - as
Elridge Cleaver said - the iniquities of the fathers visited upon the
children....that makes the children of the Military Intelligensia
targets.

Comprehend?  Either Bundy liked her looks - thank heavens she had a
brain too - but there was a question as to her connections as well.

Colleen