-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

http://www.jihadunspun.com/intheatre_internal.php?article=99768&list=/home.p
hp&
HILTON: The Bush Junta Unmasked For Ordering 911
Sep 18, 2004
>From Thomas Buyea, Renses: Transcription By 'Ratcat'

================
Publishers Note: I started the JUS website because the events of 911
did not add up and it seemed to me that the Muslims
(before I was one!) were getting a bad rap.

>From our conception, we have contended that there is absolutely no way that
Osama Bin Laden and 19 Saudi youth could have pulled this operation off. The
logistics alone are impossible, let alone the coordination and numerous
checks and balances that would have had to occur in order to carry out the
simultaneously attacks. To implode just one tower would require in-depth
knowledge of the structure, sophisticated mathematical calculations of wind,
velocity and altitudes and umpteen other things and to carry out all of the
events of that day would have required a large tactical team. To this day
there are many unanswered questions - the official story and the outcome
just don’t add up. At the very least, the door had to have been left open
and at the very worst, the Muslims were once again used as patsies.

Over the past three years, little by little, despite the US government’s
controls, control placed on the media, the Patriot Act and the Patriot Act
11, bits and pieces of information have made their way to public domain.
Remember at least nine of the alleged highjackers have turned up alive
according to mainstream news reports.

The unjust invasion of Iraq has exposed very clearly that the US government
in that instance lied to implement its political objectives. In a latest
poll, 2/3 of Americans no longer trust their government to protect them in a
“terror” attack. Bear in mind that Osama bin Laden, the alleged perpetrator
of 911 has not been caught and it is obvious that no one is looking.

What you are about to read may strike you as alarming if you have been
buying in to the official story. It has been our contention from the
beginning that something is terribly amiss in the official accounts and the
following interview with a senior government advisor confirms just that.
While we can not confirm all aspects of the following information, we can
publish it and let you decide.

Keep in mind when reading this, that the man being interviewed is no two-bit
internet conspiracy buff. Stanley Hilton, former Chief of Staff to Senator
Bob Dole (R) has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. He has
launched a Federal law suit against top members of the Bush administration
in a case alledging that Bush personally ordered 9/11 to take place. Hilton
claims that it was an operation that had been planned for over 35 years to
gain political advantage and to push the Neo-Con agenda.

Jihad Unspun

================

Alex Jones Interview With Stanley Hilton, Attorney For 911 Taxpayers'
Lawsuit.
>From Alex Jones Radio Show
September 10, 2004

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush
personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is
guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

Alex Jones: He is back with us. He is former Bob Dole's chief of staff, very
successful counselor, lawyer. He represents hundreds of the victim’s
families of 9/11. He is suing Bush for involvement in 9/11. Now a major
Zogby poll out - half of New Yorkers think the government was involved in
9/11. And joining us for the next 35 minutes, into the next hour, is Stanley
Hilton. Stanley, it's great to have you on with us.

Stanley Hilton: Glad to be on.

Alex Jones: We'll have to recap this when we start the next hour, but just
in a nutshell, you have a lawsuit going, you've deposed a lot of military
officers. You know the truth of 9/11. Just in a nutshell, what is your case
alleging?

Stanley Hilton: Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and
Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not
only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually
ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some
very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally
ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue
a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking
in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly; I went to
school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late
60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these
people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And
I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a
presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So,
technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.

Alex Jones: That's right. They were all Straussian followers of a Nazi-like
professor. And now they are setting it up here in America. Stanley, I know
you deposed a lot of people and you've got your $7 million dollar lawsuit
with hundreds of the victim's families involved.

Stanley Hilton: 7 billion, 7 billion

Alex Jones: Yeah, 7 billion. Can you go over some of the new and
incriminating evidence you've got of them ordering the attack?

Stanley Hilton: Yes, let me just say that this is a taxpayers' class action
lawsuit as well as a suit on behalf of the families and the basic three
arguments are they violated the Constitution by ordering this event. And
secondly that they [garbled] fraudulent Federal Claims Act, Title 31 of the
U.S. Code in which Bush presented false and fraudulent evidence to Congress
to get the Iraq war authorization. And, of course, he related it to 9/11 and
claimed that Saddam was involved with that, and all these lies.

Alex Jones: Tell you what, stay there. Stanley, we've got to break. Let's
come back and get into the evidence. BREAK

Alex Jones: All right my friends, second hour, September 10th, 2004, the
anniversary of the globalist attack coming up tomorrow. It's an amazing
individual we have on the line. Bob Dole's former chief of staff, political
scientist, a lawyer, he went to school with Rumsfeld and others, he wrote
his thesis about how to turn America into a dictatorship using a fake Pearl
Harbor attack. He's suing the U.S. government for carrying out 9/11. He has
hundreds of the victims' families signing onto it - it's a $7 billion
lawsuit. And he is Stanley Hilton. I know that a lot of stations just joined
us in Los Angeles and Rhode Island and Missouri and Florida and all over.
Please sir, recap what you were just stating and then let's get into the new
evidence. And then we'll get into why you are being harassed by the FBI, as
other FBI people are being harassed who have been blowing the whistle on
this. So, this is really getting serious. Stanley, tell us all about it.

Stanley Hilton: Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld,
Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen
but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is
married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were
double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this
country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San
Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered,
personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have
incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It's
not just incompetence - in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The
fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point, there
were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be uninterested and
nonchalant on September 11th - when those videos showed that Andrew Card
whispered in his ear the [garbled] words about this he listened to kids
reading the pet goat story, is that he thought this was another rehearsal.
These people had dress-rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated
videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at
a California press conference when he said he had, quote, "seen on
television the first plane attack the first tower." And that could not be
possible because there was no video. What it was, was the simulated video
that he had gone over. So this was a personally government-ordered thing. We
are suing them under the Constitution for violating Americans' rights, as
well as under the federal Fraudulent Claims Act, for presenting a fraudulent
claim to Congress to justify the bogus Iraq boondoggle war, for political
gains. And also, under the RICO statute, under the Racketeering Corrupt
Organization Act, for being a corrupt entity. And I've been harassed
personally by the chief judge of the federal court who is instructing me
personally to drop this suit, threatened to kick me off the court, after 30
years on the court. I've been harassed by the FBI. My staff has been
harassed and threatened. My office has been broken into and this is the kind
of government we are dealing with.

Alex Jones: Absolutely and now it has come out - five separate drills of
flying hijacked jets into buildings that morning - which you told us about
before it even broke in the Associated Press. They were trying to get out
ahead of you. You talked about how you interviewed military people who were
told it was a drill that morning. Then to get out ahead of that, the news
finally reported on it. Now, we've learned that all these operations - I
want to get into that, I want to talk about the new incriminating evidence
of ordering it and how they had drilled on this, how Cheney was in the
bunker controlling this. That has even come out in the mainstream news but
they won't release the details of that, Stanley. But what type of FBI
harassment are you going through? Stanley Hilton: First of all, my office
was burglarized in San Francisco several months ago. Files were gone through
and some files were seized - particularly the ones dealing with the lady
that was married to one of the hijackers. Fortunately, I had spare copies in
a hidden place so nothing disappeared permanently. But more significantly,
FBI agents have been harassing one of my staff members and threatening them
with vague but frightening threats of indicting them. And it's just total
harassment. They have planted a spy, an undercover agent, in my
organization, as we just recently discovered. In other words, these are Nazi
Germany tactics. This is the kind of government you have in this country.
This is what Bush is all about.

Alex Jones: Stay there, Stanley, Bob Dole's former chief of staff. We'll
come back after this quick break. Please stay with us. BREAK

Alex Jones: All right, eight minutes, 25 seconds into the second hour.
Stanley Hilton, political scientist, lawyer, Bob Dole's former chief of
staff, is suing the government for 7 billion dollars for carrying out 9/11
and for racketeering. And he joins us now. During the break, I first really
did the big interview with Stanley Hilton after I saw him attacked on Fox
News. And that interview got massive attention. And then he kind of went
underground for a while because a judge, we're going to talk about that,
ordered him to not do any more interviews. And now he's back doing
interviews. He's had his office broken into, FBI threats and harassment.
Bottom line, he has deposed military individuals, wives of hijackers, you
name it, it was a government operation. It has even come out in mainstream
news, a piece here, a piece there. They had drills on 9/11, that's why NORAD
stood down. Cheney was in control of the whole thing. Stanley Hilton has now
gotten documents about how Bush ordered the whole operation. And I'll tell
you right now, his life is in danger, folks. And he's got so much courage.
He went to school with these neocons at the University of Chicago. He wrote
his thesis on how the government could use terrorist attacks to set up
martial law. He is the man for the time and folks wondered why he
disappeared for a while and just did his lawsuit and wasn't doing
interviews, it was because he was ordered to. Stanley, can you get into that
for us?

Stanley Hilton: I did an interview with you, Alex, back in March of 2003,
about a year and a half ago, and literally two weeks after that, I was
contacted by the emissary of the chief judge of the federal court where I
have the lawsuit. And I was warned not to publicize it but to keep it quiet
and threatened with discipline. And it remained quiet until a couple of
months ago and then I got on the air on some programs and some publicity and
July 1st, I was threatened directly by the chief judge here, threatened with
court discipline. This particular judge has been circulating communiqués to
the other federal judges seeking anything negative she can get against me to
try and discipline me after I've been on the court here for 30 years with no
disciplinary problems at all. This is suddenly happening. And her assistants
who are on the committee of the court met with me on July 1st in Palo Alto,
California, and threatened me directly. They handed me a copy of the lawsuit
and said that the judge wants me to dismiss this. What's this? She doesn't
like the content of it. This is politically incorrect. This is outside the
norm. I said I represented more than 400 plaintiffs, how am I going to
dismiss this case? And they threatened me directly and they said, "the next
time you'll be disciplined." And also they've threatened me not to go
public, etc. And this is just outrageous.

Alex Jones: It's all color of law. No direct orders, just all in your face.

Stanley Hilton: They sent a letter out, and of course they deny it's because
of the political content of the suit but they told me directly on the phone
that it is because of this suit and this judge is very, very angry,
apparently has been in contact with Ashcroft's Justice Department. I got a
call from Ashcroft's Justice Department a few months ago about this,
demanding that I drop the suit, threatening sanctions and all kinds of
things. I refused to drop it. Alex Jones: Now let's go back over, you had
them break into your office, harassment. Let's go over that in detail.

Stanley Hilton: My office was broken into about 6 months ago. The file
cabinets - it was obvious they had been rifled through. Files were stolen.
Files dealing with this particular case and particularly with the documents
I had regarding the fact that the - some of these hijackers, at least some
of them were on the payroll of the U.S. government as undercover FBI, CIA,
double agents. They are spying on Arab groups in the U.S. And, in effect,
all this led up to the effect that al Qaida is a creation of the George Bush
administration, basically. That the entity that he called Al-Qaida is
directly linked to George Bush. And all this stuff was stolen. Fortunately,
I had copies. But this was just part of the harassment. The FBI has also
been harassing some of my assistants and has planted a spy in our midst. And
it is just outrageous that these Nazi tactics are being used - and the
obstruction of justice, these people are criminals. And that's what's
happening under the tremendous pressure here to just drop it. Or to shut up
now and just go away.

Alex Jones: Now, let's talk about what they want you to drop. Let's talk
about, without giving names, the people you deposed, what really happened,
the picture you've got. You said earlier that Bush ordered this, they were
simulating this which they now admit there were simulations on that morning.
Let's go over what they don't want you to talk about, Stanley.

Stanley Hilton: We have evidence both documentary as well as witness sworn
statements from undercover former FBI agents, FBI informants, etc., that
other officials in the Pentagon and the military and the Air Force that deal
with the fact that there were many drills, many rehearsals for 9/11 before
it happened. Bush had seen this simulated on TV many times. He blurted this
out at a press conference in California a few months after 9/11 where he
said he had, quote, seen the first plane hit the first building on the
video. And that's not possible because there was no official video of that.
There was one of the second plane not the first one. He had seen the first
one. We do have some incriminating documents that Bush personally ordered
9/11 events. It was well planned. A FEMA official has admitted on tape that
he was there the night before - September 10th, which is...

Alex Jones: And now Mayor Giuliani, a few months ago in the 911 Commission,
admitted that - Tripod II. They had their whole command post already moved
out of Building 7. Now, this is very, very important. This is a key area of
this whole event. You said months before it came out on the CIA's own
website and the Associated Press, you said I deposed people. They said there
were drills that morning and exactly what happened, happening - that was the
smoke-screen for the stand-down. And then to get out ahead of it, the CIA
comes out and said yeah we were running a drill that morning. Now, we've
learned that five, possibly six, were confirmed. Five of these - one drill
with the exact same thing happening that actually happened, at the exact
same time in the morning. That's why NORAD stood down with 24 different
blips on the screen. You've said this. You brought this up first. Now, I
know you can't get too much into detail but can you tell us how you learned
of this?

Stanley Hilton: I have interviewed individuals in NORAD and the Air Force. I
personally toured NORAD many years ago around the time that I worked for
Dole. I'm very familiar with the operations at Cheyenne Mountain at Colorado
Springs, where NORAD is. Individuals that work in NORAD as well as the Air
Force have stated this, off the record, but the point is, yes, this was not
just five drills but at least 35 drills over at least two months before
September 11th. Everything was planned, the exact location

Alex Jones: But five drills that day.

Stanley Hilton: That day, that day, and Bush thought it was a drill. That's
the only explanation for why he appeared nonchalant

Alex Jones: We also had NORAD officers and civilian air traffic controllers
going, "Is this part of the exercise? Is this a drill?"

Stanley Hilton: Yes.

Alex Jones: On the tapes and in TV interviews, they thought it was, quote, a
drill.

Stanley Hilton: That's right. That's exactly what I said long before it
became public. I've known about this since earlier in March of '03, as I
stated before. This was all planned. This was a government-ordered
operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the
attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder. And now, obstruction of
justice by attempting to use a federal judge and FBI agents to inhibit a
legitimate civil lawsuit in this country, in federal court. Even a chief
judge in this court tried to harass and threaten me personally for
representing legitimate plaintiffs. And they got Clinton for allegedly lying
under oath about Paula Jones and now - look what's happening now. And Ken
Starr used to be across from me in Duke Law School in the early `70s and it’
s interesting that he got away with trying to get Clinton impeached, so we
have a far worse criminal sitting in the oval office today - somebody guilty
of mass murder as well as obstruction of justice.

Alex Jones: Well, I mean look, they say they never heard of a plan to fly
planes into buildings - said it all over television - Rice, Bush, Cheney,
Rumsfeld, Ashcroft. And then we find out they were running all these drills
that morning. Even if they weren't involved, that proves they were liars
about ever hearing of such a plan.

Stanley Hilton: Well, I'm trying to take their depositions - I've been
trying to take their depositions for months. They've been trying to object
to it. They will have to admit they were either lying then or now. It's
clearly perjury either way. They are liars and perjurers; that's what they
are. These are the people that we have running this government and, of
course, they knew about it. How are they going to claim now that they didn't
know about these drills? Their idea is that nobody knew anything. It's the
old know-nothing mentality. And how anybody considers this believable is
beyond me.

Alex Jones: All right, now people ask how could a huge organization, how
could the AWACs, how could the military let this happen; whereas before, if
your Cessna got off course for five minutes, they would launch F-16s on you.
It's real simple. It's what Stanley Hilton said here a year and a half ago.
It's what came out in the news after that. The military, good people, were
told this was all a drill. And it was not a drill. And ABC News admits that
Cheney was in control of [?] out of the White House [?] and that he ordered
the military to quote "do something." Our inside sources from Hilton and
others say it was a stand down and they admit they will not release that
under national security. Stanley?

Stanley Hilton: Well they are going to admit it; they're going to release it
in the court case because if you demand it under subpoena powers and they
must release it. And part of our lawsuit is brought in the name of the U.S.
because under the federal fraudulent [Claims Act], we accuse the Bush
Administration of presenting a fraudulent claim to Congress. And under the
statutes of Title 31 of the U.S. code, they must release this information.
That's why they are trying to threaten me, harass me, invade my office,
steal my files, commit blatant obstruction of justice and other crimes to
try and prevent a legitimate civil suit from exposing these criminals and
their acts of treason and mass murder.

Alex Jones: I think you need to publicly tell folks that you are not
planning suicide. Would you like to tell folks that?

Stanley Hilton: (laughs) I'm not planning suicide. I've got family and I'm
not planning that but I don't like the threats I'm under - but I can tell
you this, it's taking a toll emotionally on me and my staff. And
particularly, when you get a threat from the chief judge of your own court.

Alex Jones: Why have you decided to go public again after a year of being
under the radar? Stanley Hilton: Because the more and more evidence that
I've been adducing over a year and a half has made it so obvious to me that
this was now without any doubt a government operation and that it amounts to
the biggest act of treason and mass murder in American history. I mean
George Bush makes Benedict Arnold look like a patriot. He makes Benedict
Arnold look like George Washington. I mean that's what we have - a criminal
and a traitor sitting in the White House pretending he's a patriot, wrapping
himself in the flag. And it's pretty disgusting because the other side of
the so-called opposition, the Kerry camp is just saying nothing because
they're afraid to speak.

Alex Jones: Stay right there. We'll be right back.

BREAK

Alex Jones: Stanley Hilton will be with us for another 15 or 16 minutes.
Then he's got to go into court. Bob Dole's former chief of staff, political
scientist, lawyer, represents 400 plus plaintiffs - most of them victims of
9/11. When I was in New York last week, everybody I was talking to, I mean
90 plus percent of them at ground zero - "I had family, I worked in the
buildings, my son's a Navy Seal - he called the night before and said don't
go to work." You know, all of this, and then now they never had any idea -
and it turns out they had all these drills - and one drill of hijacked jets
flying into the World Trade Center and Pentagon at 8:30 in the morning. That
morning - come on people! And Stanley Hilton brought all this out on this
show before it was in the mainstream news. And I was talking to him during
the break. I mean, the harassment, the moles, the threatening of his staff,
the judge threatening him. Stanley, let's get specifically into the
documents that you have now got that they have now been robbing you for,
that you luckily, thank God had copies. Specifically, Bush ordering this.
Can you get into that for us - ordering 9/11? Stanley Hilton: National
Security Council classified documents which [garbled] and it's was part of a
series of documents that were involved with the drill documents. This was
all planned - they had it on videotape. These planes were controlled by
remote control, as I stated previously a year and a half ago, there's a
system called Cyclops. There is a computer chip in the nose of the plane and
it enables the ground control, the military ground control, to disable the
pilot's control of the plane and to control it and to fly it directly into
those towers. That's what happened. It's also a technology used on what's
called the Global Hawk, which is an aircraft drone - a remote- controlled
aircraft. And they were doing it. We are talking about National Security
Council classified documents that clearly indicated that [garbled] had a
green light to order this to go and this is no drill. These drills that were
running were clearly a dress rehearsal and this was a government operation.
You wonder why these people are trying to threaten people and trying to
intimidate people who have written this suit, I guess if you murdered 3000
of your own citizens, in conjunction with the corrupt Royal family of Saudi
Arabia as Bush did. And if you then waste billions more on a worthless
garbage war in Iraq, I guess you've got something to worry about and you
want to threaten people to prevent it from coming out.

Alex Jones: I mean let's look at this. Not only are there dress rehearsals,
they are smoke screens so the good military stands down and doesn't know
what's happening. But it's now coming out, even in mainstream news, that yes
these drills were going on. Yes, and some of these drills, quote,
passenger-type jets were under remote control - this is decades old
technology. In 1958, NORAD was [ ] old jets and using them for target
practice. Decades ago they flew jumbo jets from LA to Sidney Australia. So
since that's going on, everybody knows that. And it's the same MO. Just like
the first World Trade Center [bombing] where they get two retarded men who
followed this blind sheik who had a tiny mosque above a pizza parlor. And
they set them up as the patsies. Then the FBI cooks the bomb, trains the
drivers. This informant goes, "You're not going to bomb the building? They
go "Yeah, we're letting it go forward." He tapes them to protect themselves.
The two retarded gentlemen, thank God, didn't park it up against the column,
as the FBI instructed them to do, so it didn't bring down the tower -
because you have to be right up against the column. That doesn't happen.
Yet, it's the same thing with 9/11. You've got these CIA agents, these
Arabs, who were trained at U.S. military bases, Pensacola Naval Air
Station - mainstream media, out creating their legends for this background.
They're on board the aircraft. My military sources say nerve gas kills
everybody on board the plane - nerve gas packets. Then they fly the planes
into buildings. From your inside sources, is that accurate?

Stanley Hilton: It's one of the things that we are looking into - that nerve
gas or something else disabled people. It's possible. I can't say for sure
to be honest with you

Alex Jones: All you know is they were government agents and they were on
board and the planes were remote controlled.

Stanley Hilton: Yeah, it was basically a smokescreen. I mean, the events of
the hijackings, how someone snuck in those cutters, it was a plant. It was
like a classic decoy. I've got some military background. And it's called
decoy. It's a decoy operation. You make the people focus on the decoy to
avoid looking at the real criminals. So they are focusing on these so-called
nineteen hijackers and saying, "Oh, it must have been these Arabs. When, in
fact, the guilty person is at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue - sitting in the oval
office. That's the guilty person. That's the one who authorized it. There is
only one man who could have authorized this operation and that's Bush. And
anyone at NORAD will tell you as I have been told personally at NORAD in the
war control room, there is only one man who has the power to do this kind of
thing and that's Bush. Even though many believe he's a puppet. And I think
in many ways he is. The fact of the matter is where was [ ] Cheney, Rumsfeld
and these other traitors. The fact is Bush personally ordered and he's
guilty and liable and he's going to be re-elected apparently because the
media's asleep and [garbled] for Bush.

Alex Jones: Well, the media is owned by the same military industrial complex
that carried out the attacks.

Stanley Hilton: Yeah, the media is only interested in maintaining the
official government fantasy that this was a little lone Arab. These Arabs
couldn't even steer that plane down a runway.

Alex Jones: Stay there Stanley, final segment coming up. BREAK

Alex Jones: Mr. Hilton, when you talk to these FBI agents, when you talk to
these military men and women, what's their attitude? They've got to be
pretty freaked out to have the big picture and know what actually happened
on 9/11.

Stanley Hilton: Yes, you know it's like clouds just before a thunderstorm in
the sense that they are sort of pregnant with rage. They are just enraged at
the criminal politicians who have perverted and misused the government to
murder its own citizens and pursue these dubious political ends. And many of
them, in increasing numbers, are willing to talk and will talk under
subpoena - but only under subpoena because the official party line of the
government is shut up and don't talk to the trial lawyer. But more and more,
they are very outraged that part of the government has done this to its own
people, to its own people. I mean you have to go back to Stalin to see
something - not even Hitler did this to his own people. You have to look at
Stalin who murdered the Kulaks, the Russians for his own dubious gains. Also
we've got - we have a Stalinist mentality in this country. And, if these
people pose as patriots and wrap themselves in the flag, it's disgusting. I
wanted also to point out that the Japanese television network, Asahi, is
going to be airing a special on primetime tomorrow, on September 11th. They
interviewed me for eight hours a couple of weeks ago. I'll be on that. I
wish - of course, the America media don't care so they are not going to
care. But in Japan, people are very serious in interviewing me and others.
And we have a website now, called deprogram.info, if more people are
interested: www.deprogram.info. But the other thing, I just wanted to say
that if anything happens to me - and I don't know why - because I'm being
threatened here now. And it seems you can't bring a case in this country
anymore against criminals in power without being threatened. And this is how
they operate. The stakes are pretty high when you've got a world historical
level of treason and fraud by this government against it's own people. I
guess this is what you have to expect.

Alex Jones: Stanley, the globalists, the new world order crowd, definitely
intend to carry out more terror attacks. I know they would have carried out
more attacks if we wouldn't have done what we've been up to, if you wouldn't
have been out there boldly speaking out and many others. And then their
electronic Berlin wall has a bunch of cracks in it now. Thanks to good
people like yourself and many others who are speaking out and telling the
truth. But do you think that they may carry out what they've been hyping - a
suitcase nuke attack, a biological release to try to smokescreen all of
this? I know it's a catch 22, you've got to expose the murderers. We've got
to get the word out on this but some government people that I've talk to
say, "Yeah, but if you do that, they are going to go even more hard core and
must totally try to take over." But I say regardless, they are already doing
that. So what do you say to that?

Stanley Hilton: Well, yeah, I think they have an agenda. They have
contingency plans. I think they are laying low now because there are an
increasing number of people, like myself, who are openly challenging them
and accusing them of criminal conduct. I think they would have done it again
if we had not spoken up. I think they're planning, what they would like to
do is silence any dissenters. That's why we are trying to get the Patriot
Act declared unconstitutional in this lawsuit also.

Alex Jones: Let's talk about polls. In the beginning a patriot is a scarce
man, hated and feared, but in time when his cause succeeds, the timid join
him, because then it costs nothing to be a patriot. You are one of those
guys who hit the barbwire for us, or figuratively jumped on the hand grenade
for America. But when you've got a Zogby poll, who is highly respected, half
of New Yorkers believe that the government was involved. When you have a
Canadian poll, 63% on average believe that the U.S. government was involved.
And some groups, as high as 76% in polls believe the government was
involved. European polls, two- thirds show the same thing. We have German
defense ministers and technology ministers and another member of their
government now, three of them going public, known conservatives, and
progressives. You have an environment minister, Michael Meacher, saying that
if they didn't do it, they sure as hell knew what was going on. Look, if
anybody who is a thinking person looks at the evidence, their official story
is impossible. Then you investigate and they are involved in it. Comments to
this massive awakening and what's happening.

Stanley Hilton: Well, I think that's why they want the Patriot Act to
suppress political dissent. They have to, they're anticipating, they are not
dumb individuals. I know these people personally, Wolfowitz. These are
criminal individuals but they are smart and so they anticipated political
dissent. And that's why, like the Nazis, their forebears, and their blood
brothers, the Nazis and the Stalinists, they're all for political
repression. Every corrupt and criminal government has done this - they
suppress their own people: Nazi Germany, Communist Russia, Mao Tse-Tung,
that's why we have the Patriot Act. So it's hand in hand. They had it
planned to go right up to September 11th, this was all part of the plan. You
have to do it. It was part of my senior thesis. You must follow through the
terrorist’s attacks with a political suppression mechanism in the law. And
that's why they want Patriot I and Patriot II and their plans are to
continue launching more terrorist attacks to justify even more repression.
The goal is to make this a one party dictatorship in this country, to pursue
their dubious ends with their blood brothers like the Saudi Royal family.
And also, historical blood brothers, such as the Nazi Germany and the
Communist Russian. That's the goal

Alex Jones: You've got to go in just a minute or two. But I wanted to also
tell you about New York. Sound cannons that are used in Iraq, they're
against us. Men in black ski masks. 41,000 police, accredited media being
arrested randomly. Children being arrested, people in wheelchairs, 2000 plus
people put in a camp with barbwire fences inside with no bathrooms. You had
to have permission to go to the porta-potties. Police screaming at you. It
had nothing to do with terrorism. They are openly setting the precedent for
martial law.

Stanley Hilton: Well, that's right, the word terrorist is now being overly
broad and overly defined [garbled] and also, you know, it's like the word
communist was used for anything during the McCarthy witch hunt. And anybody
can be called a terrorist by Bush's definition. But the irony is that the
number one terrorist in the world is living at the White House at the oval
office today. That's the real irony. For sheer hypocrisy, I think he
deserves the world prize and ought to be in the Ripley book, Believe It or
Not, and the Guinness book of world records for sheer brazen chicanery and
fraud.

Alex Jones: Let me ask you a question on this because this is the experience
that I had. Watching television, watching the killers, watching those that
are guilty, stand up there as our saviors is incredibly painful. It's like
watching Ted Bundy being the judge at his own trial. I mean it is just
painful to know who these people are. To see them putting America in a
shredder. Now we are going to have forced psychological testing of every
American, forced drugging, you know Pan-American unions, I mean it's just
all happening, it's in our face, Stanley.

Stanley Hilton: Yeah, it's very disturbing and as one who has studied the
theory and concept of dictatorships, I personally interviewed Albert Speer,
who was Hitler's armaments minister. I interviewed him in 1981 in Munich.
And I've studied the psychology and history of totalitarianism and there is
no question that it's very frightening. And it has, today, with high
technology, albeit for the first time in history, the chance of having a
world empire dominated by corrupt, technologically oriented government - an
elite government. And they've got now what people like Napoleon and Hitler
didn't have, which is the technological means to dominate not only their own
country but others - the world.

Alex Jones: The answer is to expose them as the terrorists, to show how PNAC
[Project for the New American Century] said we need helpful Pearl Harbor
events, to show how Northwoods called for the exact 9/11-style attacks, to
show their own plans. And to force people to face this horror. What are they
going to do in a year or two when 80% of us, not half of us, know the truth?

Stanley Hilton: Well, that's why they want repression and, then again, the
ancient old diversion, launch another terrorist attack to get people to
pitch it away. I mean who knows what they'll do next. I mean their capacity
for ingenious creation of these events is sort of unraveled. I mean there is
no limit. My guess is they are going to try another stunt - maybe a stunt
just before the election to justify getting Bush reelected. Although it
seems like he is running against a straw man or a ghost right now, anyway.
But, my guess is they'll try some other tactic to get people's attention
away from 9/11 if it gets to be too much attention. What you really want is
for the public to just lose interest because the public - and it's like
remember the Alamo, you know, people don't forget things like that. To me
it's like the Alamo, remember 9/11, that ought to be the slogan for this
outrageous act of treason. That's what it is. It's not

Alex Jones: We are at a crossroads, I don't think they anticipated this much
resistance, Stanley.

Stanley Hilton: Yeah, I hope they are truly wrong and as incompetent as they
are corrupt and guilty. That means their incompetence is exceeded only by
their corruption and their guilt. And eventually, if enough people are going
to get outraged enough, these people in the bureaucracy and in the civil
service and our military, and eventually we can get people under subpoena
these individuals will be exposed.

Alex Jones: Stanley, their whole operation hinges on us being naïve and not
recognizing evil. This is what they got with Hitler and others. People
couldn't recognize evil so they continued to repeat succumbing to it. We are
recognizing it this time. We are putting our lives, our treasure, our future
on the line for freedom because we cannot let these blood-thirsty control
freak terrorists capture us and use us and turn us into the empire and have
a draft and use us as their slaves to invade the planet. And that's their
PNAC plan. Stanley Hilton, I know you've got to get to court. God bless you.
I want to thank you for being here with us today. Can we get you back on
next week?

Stanley Hilton: Sure, just give me a call.

Alex Jones: God bless you my friend. Any closing comments?

Stanley Hilton: My closing comments would be, I think people ought to just
think about the consequence of having someone like Bush in the White House
and the danger for the future that these sorts of individuals pose. This is
not just a historical event of the past. This is part of the plan and the
camera is still rolling. They have an agenda. These individuals are
extremely dangerous. They are armed and dangerous. They pose a clear and
dangerous threat to every freedom-loving person not only American but in the
whole world.

Alex Jones: You are absolutely right Stanley Hilton. They have captured the
government. They have not captured the peoples' minds and they are counting
on us not facing up to it.

Stanley Hilton: And they are counting on the repressive Patriot Act and
threats and chief judges and FBI agents threatening people who are exposing
them. That's what they are counting on.

Alex Jones: But you're not backing down are you, my friend.

Stanley Hilton: No, I'm not

Alex Jones: Well, we all stand with you, my brother, and God bless you.

Stanley Hilton: All right. Thank you.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/TySplB/TM

-__ ___ _ ___ __ ___ _ _ _ __
/-_|-0-\-V-/-\|-|-__|-|-|-/-_|
\_-\--_/\-/|-\\-|-_||-V-V-\_-\
|__/_|--//-|_|\_|___|\_A_/|__/

 SPY NEWS is OSINT newsletter and discussion list associated to
Mario's Cyberspace Station - The Global Intelligence News Portal
 http://mprofaca.cro.net

######## CAUTION! #########
 Since you are receiving and reading documents, news stories,
comments and opinions not only from so called (or self-proclaimed)
"reliable sources", but also a lot of possible misinformation collected
by Spy News moderator and subscribers and posted to Spy News
for OSINT purposes - it should be a serious reason (particularly to
journalists and web publishers) to think twice before using it for their
story writing, further publishing or forwarding throughout Cyberspace.

To unsubscribe:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*** FAIR USE NOTICE: This message contains copyrighted material whose use has not been
specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Spy News is making it available
without profit to SPY NEWS eGroup members who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information in their efforts to advance the understanding of
intelligence and law enforcement organizations, their activities, methods, techniques,
human rights, civil liberties, social justice and other intelligence related issues,
for non-profit research and educational purposes only. We believe that this
constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of
the U.S. Copyright Law. If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of
your own that go beyond 'fair use,' you must obtain permission from the copyright
owner.
For more information go to:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/