Posted By: PROZZAK <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 11 October 2004, 2:50 p.m.

The images below contain actual stills from George W. Bush's video 'Changing World.' I have chosen these particular frames not only for their content, but because anyone using a computer can download the file themselves and view these frames at their leisure. In the first collection of images, entitled "STRANGE IMAGES FOUND IN VIDEO", no adjustments have been made to the frames in ANY way. What you see is
what the Public Relation's firm supplied. In the "COLLECTION OF DISTURBING IMAGES" collection, 2 stills have been adjusted by increasing the contrast of the image ONLY using Photoshop 7.0 in order that the images may be more readily seen. These images include the first two in the first collection of disturbing images. Many more will be included in Parts 4 and 5 of this series.

For those unfamiliar with subliminals I recommend that you learn about video subliminals in Part 2 of this 5 Part series entitled FEAR & CONTROL.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=56957

For those unfamiliar with the video process, here are the basics. Each second of video that we view on television is comprised of 29.97, or approximately 30 frames per second of video. Each frame when viewed on the NTSC system, which is the North American standard (PAL is used in Europe at a slightly reduced frame rate) is further reduced/broken down into even and odd frames. Hence, the flicker than you receive when attempting to photograph a TV image screen. It is also this "flicker" that assists in putting us into a trance-like state. When one takes into account the additional odd/even frames there are a total of 60 pictures/images per second in a video. Multiply this number by 30 seconds, the length of the video discussed - and you have 1800 images to sift through!

Unlike my previous two installments, I offer no comments nor suggestions as to what these clips suggest nor mean. I leave it up to each reader to draw their own conclusions. Of course I have my own opinions, but at no time do I pretend to be like CNN, ABC, CBS or any other news agency that wants to put a spin on things. Are these images subliminals? Were they placed intentionally into the video? Do they have meaning? Well, YOU DECIDE.

Please feel free to email me with your comments at the link above.

To download the video please follow the link below:

mms://media4.streamtoyou.com/gwb/Changing_World07_256k.wmv

PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK THE LINK BELOW THE COLLAGE BELOW FOR THE FIRST THREE "DISTURBING IMAGES"