-Caveat Lector-

A few final points below to this discussion..read
on...EM
++++++++++++++++++++++

--- Damon Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> In news:internal.ml.new-age.ctrl, "A. Bpyer"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted on
> Wed, 29 Sep 2004 06:22:05 -0700:
>
> > --- Damon Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > "A.  Bpyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted on
>
> > > DR: I think new agers give a bigger damn than
> most people about the
> > > environment.
> >
> > EM: Where does this "new age" assumption come
> from?  When most people
> > know that the New Agers are tied to cloud cults
> who have very little
> > rational intelligence or caring about anything
> "normal" because Cloud
> > people do not live normally...not at all.  They
> live clandestinely,
> > behind the scenes, using very criminal means to do
> so...including
> > using new technologies and chemicals, obviously
> you have not met any
> > of these wierdos.  You are operating from an empty
> base and scene,
> > lack of knowledge.
>
> I think perhaps we're using the same terminology to
> describe two different
> types of people.  There are new ager people as
> probably envisioned by the
> Bush family, and then there are new agers where
> you'll find lightworkers,
> touch healers, reiki practitioners, etc....  I was
> speaking of the latter.
> True new age believers are not hateful people at
> all.  Perhaps the ones you
> dwell on are.

+++++++EM Replies:  NO...we have different
definitions, I was referring to "New Agers" as Jews
adhering to Scientology cults (Progressive and Secular
Jews, the later also called "Regular Jews"), so-called
"Christians" (Catholics and Protestants) aka New Agers
involved in Pagan-Wicca cults, and Good Ole' Boys
involved in the Golden Dawn cults.  These are all huge
portions of the mainstream, large groups of people
living everyday lives amongst all others, such as true
Christians, Buddhists, Muslims...interesting how this
seems to be a political-social war divided between
those who adhere to "messiah" religions and those are
an anti-messiah...or put another way those who are
involved in "prophet" religions vs. those in
"non-prophets."  There appears to be a DNA-RACE of
prophet peoples...and these people have little choice,
they belong to the prophet religions, they DO NOT
belong to Pagans or Satanists (like the Golden Dawn).

> morals?  He was a Jew.
> > >
> > > So now we know you're anti-semitic.  It sounds
> as if your line of
> > > thinking> is: All Jews are immoral.  Tesla was
> Jewish, so > Tesla was
> > > immoral.  That is, of course, retarded thinking
> on your part.
> >

> > EM:  NO...this is not retarded thinking on my
part.
> The progressives and
> > secular Jews ARE living by immoral standards...the
> entire First
> > Testament, which Jesus attempted to refute with
> the Second Testament.
> > was a damn good example of JEW immorality.

DB: You certainly can't expect a people to live their
> lives according to the
> sacred texts of another people, especially when they
> don't believe in it.

+++++++++ EM:  The First Amendment is not at issue
here...it isn't my point.  This is about morality and
illegality.  I CAN and do expect people to respect
each others lives as long as it does not infringe upon
others rights and personal lives.  This goes without
saying, I should not have to qualify this statement or
even explain it.  I DO understand that a sizable
portion of the so-called "free world" is now OWNED by
highly immoral Paganists and Satanists -- and this is
not a small portion of all communities in the U.S.
now, including even the way backs and farm lands.  It
is because these damn cults with hybrid-clonned doll
humans, cloud people and vicious Hannibals have taken
the communities by storm over the past ten years (and
actually since 1988, when the Berlin Wall fell).  You
should already know this info.

> You're being subjective by insisting that
> Christianity is the only truth
> and anybody who doesn't believe all of it is not
> only wrong, but downright
> immoral.  You have the kind of mentality that lead
> to the Inquisition.

++++++  It may be the the "prophet" people, prophet
races are so endangered that we all need to
re-evaluate these circumstances...not a question that
they hold the HOPE for the future  in terms of great
generations with exemplary advances in technology,
fine arts, sciences, and media.  They are the
genius'...they are whom the Pagans and Satanists hate
and exploit at the same time, they love and HATE them.
 We are witnessing the re-enactment of the cruxifition
of Messiahs (Christ) in public now with the great
withdrawals and eliminations of literally millions of
these finely educated, finely displayed and made human
beings.  They are dying.  They have died for no real
reasons other than sick, illogical jelaousies, and
vicious power and money grabs in communities
throughout the U.S. and Europe.

Jews and British sympathizers/Pagans have lead the way
to the wholesale destruction of literally million of
fabulously creative and important human beings with
savior bloodlines esp. here in the U.S. the last 15
years.

I am done arguing this because the facts should
already be obvious to both you and dozens of others on
this list.  And unless you are Jewish, Golden Dawn or
a Wicca...I believe your view is not clouded...or
ruined yet.  If you are Jewish, Golden Dawn or
Wicca...then you are supporting the Communistic
take-0ver of the world from the inside and this will
definitely eliminate the greatest of the human race
within only a few generations.  The greatest problem
is their horrifically tainted eugenics agendas...which
will implode within society and already are, producing
humans who are becoming increasingly more animal every
round.  It can't cont'.  Diversity is not an
argument...this is atrosity, gone mad.

E. Murray

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

www.ctrl.org