-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector- The Webfairy wrote:
Bob seems to be the sole source for the existance of Lt Col Art Holbow
and Omar Campos both.
http://google.com/search?q=col+art+holbow
http://google.com/search?q=omar+campos
Did he make them up?
No, there you go again. The official US government story released at 10:52 a.m.
9/11/2001 was that a small plane hit the Pentagon. Small plane, hunt the Boeing,
it's not conspiracy theory, that's government issue press release. You ought to
know, you've been pushing the government line since day one.

UK Guardian translated Omar Campos correctly, as far as they went, but Omar
said a lot more on DC-area CBS affiliate channel 9. Though there is more on the
TV interview, with Campos speaking, online confirmation is available in print--
http://www.guardian.co.uk/wtccrash/story/0%2C1300%2C550486%2C00.html

Friday night I had two Cubans and a Panamanian listen to Omar in Spanish.
DC-area CBS affiliate channel 9 TV, 10:52 a.m. 9/11/2001, Lt Col Art Holbow,
USAF public affairs officer, makes an official announcement, blah-blah stand
back get back, then he adds,"a witness says the plane looked like a corporate
jet". Holbow was speaking as the Pentagon public affairs info officer of the
watch, by way of introducing his spanish translator of choice, who had a
muslim name, not a spanish name, "Adil Raji". Adil Raji mis-translated Omar
Capos by deleting "American" and changing "comercial" to small/business/corporate
and "blue stripe" to blue bottom.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/wtccrash/story/0%2C1300%2C550486%2C00.html

Omar Campo, a Salvadorean, was cutting the grass on the other side of the road when
the plane flew over his head. "It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways
plane," Mr Campo said. "I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my
head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire.
I could never imagine I would see anything like that here."

Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic
jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. "There was a huge screaming noise
and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different
directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some
lampposts on the way in."

A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had been an American Airways 757.
"It added power on its way in," he said. "The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it
went up in a fireball."

http://www.sitbot.net/htm/18930.html