-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

Secret GOP e-mails land on Democratic site

<www.georgewbush.org/deadletteroffice>

GeorgeWBush.org (a Democratic parody site) recently noticed that its mail server had
been quietly gathering erroneously addressed  Bush campaign e-mails for several
months. The letters are now viewable on their site at
<www.georgewbush.org/deadletteroffice>. Some were used by Greg Palast in his Oct. 26
BBC Newsnight investigation on Republican plans to obstruct voting
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3956129.stm>.

[Excerpt]