-Caveat Lector-

OIl this morning at $55.12/bbl Wacko environmentalits have apparently made
it a policy to manufacture "environmental reasons" as to why we cannot
explore and develop oil on the northern slope of Alaska (it is a artic
waste land 9 months out of the year, animal population has actually
increased after the current oil production facillities have been built)
why we cannot build nuclear power plants (more people have been killed in
coal mine disasters, mishaps on oil drilling rigs than have died in
Nuclear power plant operations in the UNited states. and of course I could
go on. Why don't these environmentalists move to a rural area say southern
Colarodo live in caves, use all of their alleged "solutions". If their
solutuions are so wonderful then people will be voluntarily adopt their
solutions instead of their current policy of Federal government corecion
which of course violates peoples' 13th amendment civil rights check out my
energy page at:
<A HREF="http://www.info-quest.org/Energy.html";>Bill's energy page</A>
or:
http://www.info-quest.org/Energy.html

Remember:More people have died in Ted Kennedy's car than have died in
United States Commercial Nuclear Power plant operations

 visit my web site at
http://www.info-quest.org  My ICQ# is 79071904
See the Pledge of alleginace to the flag that the 9th circuit court of
appeals doesn't want you to say.
for a precise list of the powers of the Federal Government linkto:
http://www.info-quest.org/Enumerated.html

www.ctrl.org