-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message --- -Caveat Lector-

>appreciate your comments. which doesn't mean i agree w/all of them.;)

No problem! Like I said, I am a HUGE fan of your work on the whole.  Your stuff stands out like a sore thumb amongst all the bs. You are 100 percent correct about the 9/11 Truth people, nearly all of whom are disinfo bastards of one form or another. They are very creepy. By the way, you  never named the school in San Diego that linked Abdusattir Shaikh and John Gray. That was the most fascinatingpart of that series to me. Obviously, you are aware of Columbia Pacific which is perhaps one of the creepiest psyops ever. It was founded by Richard Crews, former head of psychiatry at a Ft. Bragg army hospital,and Les Carr, formerly a consultant to the Sultan of Oman! What new school was started that is connected to
Shaikh?

>rightmyer discredited himself with bogus and provably slanderous statements about me.

No doubt, the guy is a scumbag. By the way, he got the "Inside Wall Street" thing not from your book, but from Joyce Riley and Dave "jerk" Von Kleists' intro to their interview with you when they slipped up. However, I have to admit that some doubt about you creeped into my head when I saw that part about the Freepers (where Constantine pulled those posts from) doing a search about your shows and not finding anything. I'm paranoid about this stuff as I used to be a Ruppertoid and I don't want to be "Ruppertized" again. I like you too much! ;)

>and i have far more entertaining ways to spend my time than phoning my old distributor for ten year old receipts from old business shows.

I understand. But I'm nobody and will probably keep buying your stuff anyway. What I'm worried about is that people will jump on the Constantine bandwagon who are pissed at you for outing "911 Truth". That nasty Webfairy is already doing it. I guarantee you that a lot of little counter-intel Nazis don't like you for spoiling their Pod People Party and will start spamming if they can detect a chink in your credibility. That is what you should be concerned about.

>if crap-boy constantine claimed, for example, that i molested little girls as a hobby while in high school, >would i have an obligation to get a note from my high school and/or the local police stating he was full of shit?
>fuck no. constantine is full of shit. plus he's nuts. full of shit AND nuts.

No argument here.

>the interesting thing is he was sending me material the ENTIRE time i wrote about the widow-and-orphan-robbing neo-moonies around ruppert.

Yeah, I wonder if he may be part of the setup himself. It seems that he read your stuff, saw that you were ahead of the game and dived in. Some of his stuff is solid, most nonsense. I would also suggest the possibility that Al Martin may also be a setup guy himself. As soon as you had your Porter Goss/Barry Seal story posted, Al Martin busts out with an over-the-top piece about Goss. Probably a lot of it is true, but the timing was odd as it often seems to be with Martin.

>so it must be something recent that impelled crap-boy constantine to so ineptly attempt to smear me. post this anywhere you like.

Guarantee you it was you hooking up with Emory which I'm sure sent him through the roof. He hates Emory, but still listens, I'm sure, and steals most of his act from him.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response and keep fighting the good fight!

P.S.! Can't believe I forgot this. I don't know if you're following the "Wisconsin Deer-hunter Massacre" story, but this whole thing seems to link up to the Laotian heroin gangs. The spokesperson for the Laotian community in the Twin Cities is a guy named Cha Vang (the killer's name is Chai vang, which makes it confusing) who is the son of Vang Pao, Laotian heroin kingpin! Whether or not the Chai Vang guy ( a trucker with a record of runins with the law) is part of the gang is uncertain. What IS certain is that Vang Pao not only is still alive, but he lives in CA and is considered a hero of the Hmong community in America! Also, Laotian-American gangs are heavily involved in the heroin trade, surprise, surprise. The most interesting aspect of this is that there is a huge Hmong presence in Wisconsin, including Green Bay where city signs are now including Hmong language on them! GREEN BAY!!???!!! Green Bay, is what, 100 k people? The idea that Wally Hilliard is living in a town with a Hmong heroin presence and that this is just a coincidence is tough for me to believe.

from DOJ:"According to U.S. Customs, opium shipped by mail to the San Francisco area from Laos and Thailand is usually destined for Laotian communities in the Central Valley region of California. Laotian gangs are involved in transporting opium to San Francisco, and to other Laotian communities located in Minnesota and Wisconsin."

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs/653/heroin.htm

violence

http://216.109.117.135/search/cache?p=Vang+Pao+Wisconsin&ei=UTF-8&fl=0&xargs=0&pstart=1&b=11&u=www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/local/8629252.htm&w=vang+pao+wisconsin&d=B094618EE8&icp=1&.intl=us

michael vang
http://www.hmongnet.org/news/news_95.html

suspect in nat guard
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-0411250309nov25,0,3613367.story?coll=chi-news-hed

reassured by Pao
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/local/8728539.htm?1c

cha vang
http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/americannews/news/state/8538963.htm

chai vang
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/24/national/24hunters.html?ex=1101963600&en=cc4d021d7dff7f1c&ei=5018&partner=BRITANNICA

Steve young
http://www.mndaily.com/daily/1996/01/02/news/young/
http://news.bostonherald.com/national/view.bg?articleid=29754

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more. www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.