-Caveat Lector-
In a message dated 12/1/04 11:51:58 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Brian: No one, myself included, seems to be able to find
a reference to these programs anywhere unless by way of
introduction to Hopsicker:

To: dighton; Orual; aculeus - That was a complete waste of time. I can't
find any reference to "Global Business 2000" at NBC, NBC-International,
CNBC, NEXIS, or Google - except for the stuff that ths guy wrote, of course.
48 posted on 08/02/2002 12:29:50 PM PDT

If the database is based on union info. I wouldn't be surprised. Dan Hopsicker's email handle for as long as I have known him is econtv and I doubt if his shows were union produced.

Peace,

Om 2">