-Caveat Lector- (JAlex,
(B (J
(B (JYour "post" below is one of the reason that I took down your Khasoggi series and has me wondering about the veracity of your many books.
(B (J
(B (JYou give as a source for your libelous accusations the website:
(B (J
(B (J
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005B6KH/002-4084083-9850436
(B (J?v=glance
(B (J
(B (JWell, that is interesting because at that webpage from Amazon, there is no mention of Daniel Hopsicker.
(B (J
(B (JYou make it appear in your "hit piece" that Daniel Hopsicker was the director of that show. And then you try and tar Daniel because by association of the subjects of that show. So, you feel that directors should be held accountable for the efforts and associations? Are they also held responsible for the advertisers actions and beliefs? What if they are just working for a living?
(B (J
(B (JBut then again, like I said, Daniel  Hopsicker's name is nowhere on that Amazon page you trot out to defame Daniel Hopsicker. Why?
(B (J
(B (JBecause he didn't direct that show.
(B (J
(B (JPhenomenon had more than one show aired. They aired a recut version of Dan's Secret Heartbeat of America" show. And he did a Federal Reserve show for them. That is it. Daniel already told you that once, but you obviously cannot read nor do proper research.
(B (J
(B (JSo, please, stop embarrassing yourself.
(B (J
(B (J
(B (JPeace,
(B (JOm