-Caveat Lector-

     We are dealing with at least two races of beings not of this

     Earth.

     One would be the REPTILIANS who created the MEROVINGIAN RACE

     or those who have the VAMPIRE GENE ( PP0X ) on their red blood cell

     genome.  And the MISSING DELTA 32 RECEPTOR missing from their

     CD4 Lymphocytes ( white blood cells ) thereby making them

     100 percent IMMUNE to the HIV DISEASE.

     I have too many references on this to list them all.   However

     I will list two.

     SEPTEMBER 1997 issue of SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN regarding the

     CCR5 GENE and the DELTA 32 RECEPTOR.

     And the JUNE 1997 issue of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE which

     details the SECRET IMMUNITY to HIV.

     But enough on the MEROVINGIAN IMMUNITY to HIV.  I want to

     report my recent findings of another race of beings not of

     this earth who are big players in the NEW WORLD ORDER.

     This would be the SIX FINGERED RACE with the TYPE O BLOOD.

     While I had my own program on SHORTWAVE RADIO ( WWRB ) out of

     Manchester Tennessee one of my listeners called me and told

     me that he had been born with SIX FINGERS on EACH HAND and

     had TYPE O BLOOD.

     This is the BLOODLINE of PHAOROAH and the ATLANTEANS.  Since

     that time I obtained a book from the American Geneological

     Society.   Entitled the " PLANTAGENET ANCESTRY" by Douglas

     Richardson.  It lists 205 families who immigrated to the

     13 colonies from England during the 1600's and 1700's.

     These 205 families all have the SIX FINGERED GENOME.  And

     were all related to the PLANTAGENET KINGS of ENGLAND who

     ruled England from 1066 AD until 1485 AD.  The last

     PLANTAGENET KING of ENGLAND was RICHARD the THIRD who was

     defeated by HENRY the EARL of RICHMOND at the BATTLE of

     BOSWORTH FIELD in 1485.

     GEORGE WASHINGTON was a member of this SECRET SPACE ALIEN

     BLOODLINE.  The WASHINGTON FAMILY immigrated to the 13 colonies

     in 1650.

     Another of my listeners in Brooklyn New York just told me

     recently that radio station WBAI 99.5 FM in New York was

     putting out solicitations trying to locate an INDIGENOUS RACE

     of INDIANS from PUERTO RICO who also possessed SIX FINGERS

     on each hand and SIX TOES on EACH FOOT.  They are known

     as the DIAN INDIANS.

     More information keeps piling up on these issues.  Another

     listener has informed me that a relief pitcher for the

     Florida Marlins baseball team has SIX FINGERS on each and

     SIX TOES on each foot.  His name is ANTONIO ALFONSECO.

     And there is more.  Another listener sent me a photograph

     of an Egyptian hieroglyph from a book entitled " SECRETS of

     the GREAT PYRAMID" where it shows PHAOROAH perfectly clear

     as having SIX FINGERS on EACH HAND.

     As far as I know I am the only researcher in the world working

     on these issues other than the Illuminati.

     This MYSTERIOUS SIX FINGERED RACE is mentioned at least 3 times

     in the KING JAMES BIBLE.

     HABBAKUH CHAPTER 3:4

     II SAMUEL 21:20

     I CHRONICLES 20:6

     I'm sending this post to the CIA-DRUGS list because there was

     a member of the WASHINGTON FAMILY ( STERLING WASHINGTON )

     who was one of the FOUNDING FATHERS of the CIA.

www.ctrl.org