-Caveat Lector-

At 12:10 PM 4/26/99 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> -Caveat Lector-

>Fellow Lollards,

>Housewife June has asked if I can document my "claim", and
>adds that: "[S]ecurity guards as a rule are worthless in defending
>the public, rarely if ever receive any sort of professional training,
>rarely if ever even get trained in first aid and CPR..."

You aren't winning in this "argument". All you're doing is showing
that instead of dealing with issues, you're more interested in
spewing out the ad homenim insults to make your "ego" look
"right".

What possible difference could it make that June is a "housewife" ?
Are the opinions of "housewives" any less important than yours?

Mae Brussel was a housewife too..and probably the best conspiracy
researcher of all time.

You lose in this round. Next time, try dealing directly with issues and
drop the insults.

> [...]
>
>   2) A (possible) threat made for a future attack.
>
>   3) One of the dead assailants already identified as being
>       suspiciously in a DIFFERENT school-- afterhours.
>
>   4) A press conference that confirms NONE of the above facts.
>
>   5) The possibility of MORE CHILDREN in harm's way.
>

>Control's readers are wise enough to sort this out, and when
>they do, they will clearly see the validity of my argument, and
>will also clearly see the motive behind my contention.
>
>It's about the safety of children, and if no
>other attack takes place, then we all win.
>
>June has failed in her quest to win her argument like this
>is some kind of high school debate.  She tries to assume
>debate points based on mis-spelled words, from a person
>[myself] that is typing forty words a minute, who doesn't
>bother to spell check.
>
>This is not about June and her prideful attempt to win herself
>debate stars; it is about the possibility of more children's lives
>NEEDLESSLY being on the line through the police's lack of
>informing the public to the possibility of further danger.
>
>Go argue with your husband, June.
>
>I have already had more than enough of your foolishness.
>
>Having read a few of REVCOAL's previous posts to CTRL,
>I was *already* in the habit of automatically deleting her
>worthless contributions to this list.
>
>I have now had first hand experience with June's desire to
>win brownie points; and seeing that her own desire for such
>out weighs her ability to make reasonable judgments....
>
>....seeing that rather than putting down her pride and admitting
>that there are facts that should have been stated by Davis'....
>
>....facts which could possibly affect
>               the lives of more innocent children.....
>
>I will go out of my way to delete ALL future posts from REVCOAL;
>as her posts prove themselves to be useless and self-centered
>drivelous aberrations by someone who should be cleaning the
>bathroom or making beds before hubby gets home.
>
>We can at least hope that REVCOAL has the decency of
>removing her future attack on me to an off-list mailing, so
>that I may delete it without bothering the rest of the people
>on CTRL's list.
>
>Still muttering,
>Tsadowq
>
>DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
>==========
>CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting propagandic
>screeds are not allowed. Substance—not soapboxing!  These are sordid matters
>and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and outright
>frauds is used politically  by different groups with major and minor effects
>spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRL
>gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers;
>be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credeence to Holocaust denial and
>nazi's need not apply.
>
>Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.

---

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God" - Thomas Jefferson