-Caveat Lector-

:::walks in still muttering:::

sno0wl's questions:

In a message dated 99-04-27 18:29:24 EDT, sno0wl write:
<<Do people such as yourself in the Denver area believe the police
are "covering up" something in relation to the Columbine event--aside
from their own incompetence?

Well, I can say that people who are awake can see the
manipulation; but will certainly not say it loud enough
to be recorded.

Let's put it this way, no one behind the (or in front of) cameras dares
to whisper WHY the police would be involved in covering up the WHO.

Needless to say, local radio is DEFINATELY buzzing with
PUBLIC opinions which reflect my own, but talk-show hosts
succeed in slapping down such "rhetoric, "claiming it to be
uncaring toward the emotional condition of families left behind.

To people on this list who might feel the same, we might
remind you to go back and read the posts this writer wrote
on this subject (and it's manipulation), and see how many
of the statements made have *already* come to pass.

In a message dated 99-04-27 18:29:24 EDT, sno0wl write:
<<Do the people believe the police really are/were incompetent
or do they think other factors were involved?>>

The comment above applies here as well.  As far
as police competence, let's address that below.

In a message dated 99-04-27 18:29:24 EDT, sno0wl write:
<<How are local people explaining the
"reticence" of the police to act?>>

Here is where the art learned at Oklahoma is being
used.  They know that the loved ones of the victims
are in shock, and can be manipulated into rememb-
ering later. By that point in time, there will already
be layers of the onion....

This is exactly why people like myself have began-- from the beginning,
to make sure that the facts remains straight; And while some might call
a conspiratorial view of the event itself (or the Hegelian result)-- "unrea-
sonable in the light of the deaths of children", I know from experience
that as the shock of the shooting wears off, there will be people, some
of whom initially ridiculed the effort, who may prosper at that time from it.

In a message dated 99-04-27 18:29:24 EDT, sno0wl write:
<<Why have we not heard anything on this list about the shooters'
parents. On one list where the father was heard in an interview the
poster described the father as "belligerent" in defending his son.>>

There is practically a (local) news blackout on this subject.  Likely,
this lack of coverage comes from the media's lack of desire toward
being blamed for pouring salt on the open wounds left behind by
the originals.

It is rumoured that the threat of another attack on 4-26,
was to cause a sigh of relief, so that the actual attack
could occur virtually unmitigated on the 28th.  JeffCO
schools report an overall drop in attendance by 50%,
while Littleton reports 30%.

We are holding our breath here today.

In a message dated 99-04-27 18:29:24 EDT, sno0wl write:
<<Who are these folks and what are they "into"?>>

Excluding an exceptionally brief story on one of the assailant's
funerals, there is very little information.  Currently news mediums
are dedicated to telling personal stories, and selling propoganda
toward "how WELL" the police did.

In a message dated 99-04-27 18:29:24 EDT, sno0wl write:
<<Apart from this, it's one thing to disagree with revcoal and/or her
methods of posting and "debating," but quite another to attribute
what you perceive as her shortcomings to her being a "housewife.">>

The "housewife" comment was an intentional, and purposeful burr
placed under the saddle of a feminist donkey. C'mon, who bothers
to learn, let alone *continually* USE the word "misogny"?

In a message dated 99-04-27 18:29:24 EDT, sno0wl write:
<<Such sexism is highly offensive to all those of us who do wash
dishes, make beds, cook, clean, and even vaccuum, whether we
have "hubbies" to report to or not.>>

Sexism....Hmmm.

Rather than believe you are being hypocritical here-- willingly
tolerating the subtle (but solid) undertones of a feminist agenda
and NOT considering it sexist; I will guess that you have simply
and somehow overlooked it by accident.

Housewives who are secure in their role were not offended by
my comment; in fact, I know several housewives who read my
comments, and were not offended in the least.

The only thing that I can apologize for, is the apparent
degradation of housewives--by including Revcoal within
their ranks--even if it was *only* for the purpose of jolting
the femi-nazi agenda.

:::walks out, mumbling something:::
Tsadowq