-Caveat Lector-

ric carter wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> On 28 Apr 1999 06:40:04 GMT, in alt.paranet.ufo "Art Wholeflaffer
> A.S.A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Operation: Garden Plot Two//FEMA-NORAD//UFO Researchers To Be
> Expunged!!
>
> 1) Alien Armageddon Centers-FACT not fiction.
> 2) Complete list of U.S. Concentration Camps.
> 3) Operation Garden Plot 2-Elimination of UFO Researchers and
> Resisters.
> 4) US Defense Secretary Sez the Army Will Patrol US Streets, kill
> civilians.
> 5) No More NORAD Tours//All People to have compulsory retina scans and
> DNA tests.
> 6) Military takeover of U.S. almost completed.

>PART SIX: MILITARY TAKEOVER OF U.S. 99.99% COMPLETED!<

>From what I can see part six is right on line.  Allow feelings in
Soviet Union to build up by using the current war.  When this
happens it will not be US people (military) manning those
phones.

One thing to add.  They have the US set up to be the food area
 of the world.  That is how they are justifying the idea of taking
all the land from the US people.  US farmer, vegetarian, food
scares, driving down of the price of food to put the farmer
out of business.

Take down of the Constitution.  Children required to be on
Ritalin, violet - the way of thinking results in aggression.

They are suicidal, and by allowing this - you are not riding the
wave until it crashes.  There way of thinking - death wish.
Speculated: that people like this actually want to be caught.

Speculated: battle between good and evil.
the ones that started this, that are ultimately
behind this are doing this as no more than a game.
They think that when the children are old enough to ask the
questions they are old enough to know the answers.  They
are being led to believe that there is no good in the Constitutional
way of thought, and that they (evil, Devil) are/ is winning because we
have to many faults to be able to see good.  That this experiment
of Democracy needs to be redone.

The ones that believe in the "Ultimate Truth or Consequences"
are being fed propaganda - to the effect that this is the
"Will of the American People"
it is not, and it is not what the American way of thought
or what is taught by the Constitution
is about.

It is time to play "Truth or Consequences" with the
people that own the copyright on the game.

Be prepared
to examine your soul
To do battle with angels

The dark clouds are out there
and hopefully will pass over
for the sunshine after the storm.

The Pied Piper
PS -- I am playing the song "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"
and trying for the fiddle of gold.  Anyone want to join?