-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

THE
PLOT
TO SEIZE
THE
WHITE HOUSE

Jules Archer

I located and purchased a copy of this 1973 first and only printing of this book. It cost me hundreds of dollars. Since it is rare and unavailable, and since it documents an essential episode in American history, I have endeavored to digitize in HTML and Word.

I have run across a rumour or two stating that there are interests who would have this book suppressed. Therefore, I implore any of you who come across this posting to grab a copy of the HTML or Word document or both and stash it for safekeeping and post it yourself if you have a forum. Because I am in tinfoil hat mode here, I wish to see a viral replication of this book so that these unseen forces will be frustrated. And, yes, because I am in tinfoil hat mode I'm expecting some trouble. I will be more than happy to be wrong about that. I had heard that at least one other indie publisher re-published this book, but they no longer list it, either.

It is my and your public duty to make sure that the American people see just how close the United States came to becoming a Fascist state. It is also instructive to note the relationships between the power principals of that time (1933-34), and note how little things have changed. Government, media, banks, big business, and the military - it is a familiar tale. Vigilance is more important than ever.

READ THIS BOOK.

The final line of the book:

"If we remember Major General Smedley Darlington Butler for nothing else, we owe him an eternal debt of gratitude for spurning the chance to become dictator of the United States-and for making damned sure no one else did either."
- "The Plot To Seize The White House" by Jules Archer, 1973

A quote from inside, telling us all that nothing much has changed, has it?:

"You know, the American people will swallow that. We have got the newspapers. We will start a campaign that the President's health is failing. Everybody can tell that by looking at him, and the dumb American people will fall for it in a second."
- bond salesman Gerald C. MacGuire to Major General Smedley Darlington Butler, 1934

OM

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS