-Caveat Lector-

Wow!  This news about Barbara Walters and Jane Fonda came out of left field.
Barbara Walters - she with the same pained expression after every news
segment - apparently not too pained to name Jane Fonda one of the women of
the century.

Brothers, we may not agree on many things but this is the kind of thing in
which we can show our power.  I'm e-mailing Walters now and I hope you will
and let other vet groups on-line know about this.  Flood them with
denunciations of this hypocritical bullshit and they will have second
thoughts!

Anyone with more information, please let us know.  Sorry for the swearing
but I never liked Barbara Walters' pseudo upper-class nasal twang, puritan
snuffle mannerisms anyway and Jane Fonda deserves to hear again how much we
appreciate what she did.

Best,

Dean

If you haven't as yet, but intend to voice your opinion about Fonda/Walters
(to both of the enclosed links), keep in mind that there are only a few days
left before Friday. Remember that with TV shows, and with thier sponsors,
every single complaint does mean something. Many have already spoken up
about this outrage, and hopefully, many more still will.

The pictures of Fonda laughing and joking while sitting at the controls of a
North Vietnemes anti-aircraft gun in Hanoi ...is burned into the memories of

us Nam vets, and in the memories of our familes and friends as well.

Here's a small link to refresh your memories. Click ~>
<A HREF="http://www.olywa.net/sdotctho/traitor.htm">Concerning Hanoi Jane</A>

Subj:   IMPORTANT >  the Traitor to be honored ????
Date:   4/26/99 1:18:32 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   STEADYWIND

———   ~ _/) _/) ~~   ———

That's right Barbara Walters plans on honoring the trator
Jane Fonda
by including her in >  “A Celebration: 100 Years Of Great Women With
Barbara Walters,” airing Friday, April 30, from 9:30 to 11 p.m., ET on ABC.

You all remember that wacko Jane Fonda. She danced and laughed with
the North Vietnamese in Hanoi while we were ducking NVA and VC bullets.
She happily mugged for the NVA cameras while we were bleeding

to voice your opinion about this outrage

contact ~~> ABC NEWS 20/20:
 <A
HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ave.com
</A> <~ Click
~~ and ~~
BARBARA WALTERS;