-Caveat Lector- < http://www.total911.info/2006/01/easter-eggs-in-alleged-wtc-videos.html >

[http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?p=98509#98509 ]

Students of the fakery behind the Apollo moon landings know that many of the errors in the official photos are so blatant that they could only have been put in there on purpose -- likely by people who don't like what they're doing but are in over their head. It seems the same thing may be the case with some of the alleged videos of planes impacting the World Trade Center on 9/11 2001.

"Easter egg" is the term for a hidden feature on a DVD or video game. Can you spot the "easter eggs" in the 9/11 videos?

Found on the LetsRoll911.org forums :
"Just like POW's try to communicate hidden messages during forced interviews--blinking eyes in Morse code, stating their commanding officer's name which is actually a well know baseball player, etc..., feel very strongly that the unwilling participants of 9/11 could have left messages for us--and ldeliberately leave us clues.

The Easter eggs--deliberate mistakes--if they are deliberate--of 9/11 are important, and point us in a direction the makers want us to go.

  • Easter Egg #1

    The woman in the hole waving could be an "Easter Egg", as the two elongated holes of each tower were virtually an identical match, and judging they holes were blocked in several places with no sign of any aircraft, it is likely that the waving woman is waving at researchers. (We weren't shown those close ups of the holes for some time--maybe even a couple of days later--long enough to put on finishing touches.) What we saw on 9/11 was distant and the holes pretty obscured by smoke.--certainly nothing where you could see the complete outline of an aircraft. The woman in the hole could have been saying "look closely here...what do you see wrong...see the holes don't go thru the wall?"

  • Easter Egg #2

    When you look at the famous CNN/Newsday movie clip at normal speed it looks very credible, very aceptable. But when it is slowed down and examined things change.

    We see this abnormality which was called a pod, but I think our film editor put it in as an "Easter egg". He may probably be dead but he's talking to us--we're just too dumb to realize it. He knew sooner or later somebody would start taking a closer look. He put on the "egg" under the plane. This egg we called a "pod"--but it was put there to get our attention--and he even made it grow to doubly get our attention.

    He's saying: "Look here! This is not the right plane--look at the explosion near the nose--look at the impact-- where is the debris from the plane? This is aluminum hitting concrete and steel--it should have crumpled and splintered like a toy plane--but there's not a single piece of debris. I think he deliberately left the plane intact to show us it wasn't real.

  • Easter Egg #3

    But the best Easter Egg of all is this one, where the film editor went out of his way to tell us who did it....

    This approach of '#175' ducking behind the tower to hide the impact, is fake, probably done in advance on a rear projector, then slipped in during the tape-delay, and then played over and over that first day to effect "imprinting" on our minds, to fool us into thinking we saw the impact "Live" when we had not. .. And this particular clip was retired, I suspect because it could not bear up to close scrutiny.

    But the beauty of this Easter Egg, was the film editor deliberately used a silouette of the wrong plane--so we would know sooner or later it was not the right airliner--not a 757. But this silouette has a "hump" over the cockpit. And what silouette did he use? (Are you ready?????) He used the silouette of AIR FORCE ONE!

    Notice hump:
    no good--no perspective, flat color, duplicate frames...

    Note the hump on Air Force One:

    . Are there more eggs????
    [...]
    -----

  • --

    --
    www.total411.info
    www.total911.info www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.