-Caveat Lector-
I just got this from a woman I used to work with.

Hi everyone,
We just had dinner with a friend and he gave us a copy of a letter his son recently received.
            His son has been puchasing cigarettes from a company called "Esmokes" by way of the internet.The company always stated not to worry about penalties.
            The company recently had to send a copy of all his itemized purchases to the State of N.J.for the last 3 years.The combined excise taxes and sales taxes owed to N.J. came out to $4,374.17 . The State gave him 30 days to pay up or face a fine and penalties provided by the State of N.J.statute. How's that for a surprise.
            Inform all your friends that have been purchasing cigs by way of the internet they are in for a big surprise.
           BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!

www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.