-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "flw2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <CTRL@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] 'US could wipe out Iran nukes in 2 days'

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> There is no hope or escape from the deluded whackos who run this country.
>
> We are clearly doomed by the rulers of the axis of evil, i.e. the US, UK,
> and Israel.
>
> The inmates have truly taken over the asylum.
> flw

If you are doomed, it's because you are a silly old fool.
You still don't get it. The BIG IT.
The Arab/Muslim world is in a tailspin to oblivion and blames evryone but
themselves
for their decline.

THEY HAVE DECLARED WAR ON ALL THE NON-MUSLIM WORLD.
Especially on ALL THE OTHER RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD.

They have put into motion the intent to kill 4.2 m Americans in retribution
for what they consider US responsibilty for an equal number of Muslim
deaths. While this may or may not be true, I have no intention of letting
these
fuckers kill me, or my children, or fellow contrymen, or anybody.

They have created a culture and religion of violence every step along the
way of their
development from pre-Islamic ( Mohammed ) times, and have decided to
reinforce the worst elements of their culture rather than accommodate the
modern world.

THEY are responsible for a long line of bad choices.

While it is true that the corporate dominated West is guilty of Imperialism
and
theft world wide, only the idiots on the Left continue to focus on this
while
they themselves are the targets for mass murder. I have no problem with this
because I love Darwin and see the self ellimination of suvivally challenged
idiots
as a natural process.
Unfortunately, the idots are not conveniently isolated and live amongst the
rest
of humanity who don't really want to be killed.

The idea of allowing a violent, racist, religio-fascist culture like Iran to
develop
nukes is monumentally insane and trumps all other considerations.

The Israelis, being Jews, have no intention of letting Arabs/Muslims commit
genocide
as they claim they intend to do. Whatever the US decides, Israel is the
bottom line on
the issue.

You are an EVIL, silly, and ignorant person flw. If you and your views
prevail,
millions could die.

Your axis of evil are certainly no angels. But you are distracting others
from
confronting the REAL problem.

The war Muslims/Arabs have declared on the other 5 Billion inhabitants of
the planet will not advance their cause of " One world under Islam." It
might
however bring us to a stasis after many have died, and the Arabs/Muslims are
so definitively crushed and defeated, that it will take them many
generations
to become a bane on our existance again.

It's in THEIR hands.

If this is the scenario which will play out, then... you old fool, it is
your " Axis
of Evil " the US, UK, and Israel who will allow your obviously defective
genetic
line, to plague future generations.

R.

www.ctrl.org