-Caveat Lector-

            I didnt have the opportunity to hear DAVE & JOYCES

            interview with LORRAINE DAY.  I would have liked to.

            The only person I know who ever took TETRASIL was

            BOYD GRAVES.   www.boydgraves.com

            Boyd was suffering from ADVANCED HIV and he took

            a TETRASIL SHOT in 2003 in Mexico. ( I believe it was

            Mexico ).   The last time I talked to Boyd he reported

            that his blood was showing zero signs of HIV virions.

            And that he was back playing tennis again.

            Regarding Horowitz.  I have all of his books and I would

            say there is some staggering material in HEALING CODES

            FOR THE BIOLOGICAL APOCALYPSE.  As well as the new one

            THE DNA PIRATES.

            Horowitz is a LEVITE JEW.  And is also MESSIANIC in

            that he believes in JESUS CHRIST.  The LEVITES were

            told by GOD that they were going to be the HIGH PRIESTS.

            FOREVER.  I believe that was somewhere in GENESIS.

            What I've observed is that the MESSIANIC LEVITES

            are currently being given staggering information

            by someone.  I presume that to be GOD.

            All I can say is that when LEVITES talk.  I listen.

            On page XXIII of the PREFACE to HOROWITZ'S new book

            WALK ON WATER it states that the PINEAL GLAND is the

            site of the THIRD EYE.  And that the PINEAL GLAND

            is the premier center for electromagnetic frequency

            reception.  This is what birds, whales, dolphins

            and other species use to navigate thousands of miles.

            Quite interestingly it was the PINEAL GLAND of

            MILLIONS of AMERICAN CHILDREN who had that gland destroyed

            by the POISON put in BABY FOOD.  A BLACK OPERATIONS

            CORPORATION ( CENTEX ) started putting poison in

            SIMILAC and NEO-MUL-SOY years ago.  GERBER and NESTLES

            did the same.  The result was millions of young men

            and women who did not know what sex they were.

            This DESTRUCTION of the PINEAL GLAND of millions

            of American children was the brain child of the

            QUATOR CORONATI MASONIC RESEARCH LODGE.

            This EPIDEMIC of GAY-LESBIAN CONFUSED PEOPLE is

            the RESULT of THIS POISONING.  These people have

            had their lives destroyed by the SECRET OLIGARCHY

            and do not even know it.

            An expert on this matter is a friend of mine who

            lives in ATOKA OKLAHOMA.  CARL MCBRAYER.   CARL'S

            EX-WIFE was a legal secretary for CENTEX back in

            the 1980's.  Carl discovered this MASS-POISONING

            and informed the FBI.  This was a BAD MISTAKE.

            CARL ended up spending 7 years in SAN QUENTON PRISON

            for being a WHiSTLEBLOWER.

            WHy dont you call Carl at (580) 889-3937 and

            ask him about CENTEX CORPORATION.

            Michael from Texas

www.ctrl.org