-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ozzy bin Oswald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: August 24, 2006 4:04:23 PM PDT
Subject: [bohemian_club] "Codex Magica" - Texe Marrs [2005]

Texe Marrs - "Codex Magica - Secret Signs, Mysterious
Symbols, and Hidden Codes of the Illuminati"
- pdf

(31.42 MB)

http://www.uploading.com/?get=KNU6EYMF

TABLE OF CONTENTS

INTRODUCTION: The Occult Script--A Colossal and Monstrous Conspiracy

  1. Caution!--You Are Now Entering the Forbidden Zone
  2. The Megalomania of the Psychopaths--Why The Illuminati Do What They Do
  3. Concealed Messages--The Importance of Hand Signs to the Illuminati
  4. Hidden Hand of the Men of Jahbuhlun
  5. For He's a Jolly Good Fellow--Sign of the Devil's Claw
    By the Men of the Craft
  6. Baphles Me!--Horned Beasts, Leaping Goats, Satanic Beards, and Other Messages of Evil
  7. "El Diablo" Shows His Horns--The Devil Rides Out!
  8. Secret Handshakes of the Illuminati
  9. A Show of Hands--Illuminists Employ the Grand Hailing Sign and the Sign of Admiration and Astonishment
  10. "I Gruesomely Swear That I'm On the Square"--More Revealing Signs of Illuminati Cultists
  11. "Cross My Heart and Hope to die"--The Mysterious "X" Factor
  12. That Ravenous Dark Bird--Sublime Mysteries of the Illuminati's Double-Headed Eagle
  13. The Riddle of the Great Seal of the United States, and the All-Seeing Eye of the Serpent of Wisdom
  14. "Silence, Slaves, or We'll Cut Your Throat From Ear to EAr!"
  15. Up to Their Necks in Mischief
  16. Hand on Heart--Sign of Devotion to the Chiefs
  17. Triangles Up, Triangles Down, Triangles, Triangles All Around
  18. Black Magic, Masonic Witchcraft, and Triangle Powers
  19. Part Devil, Part Angel
  20. The Merovingian Dynasty, The Priory of Sion, and the Spear of Longinus
  21. Magical Signs of the Jewish Cabala--The Six-Pointed Star, Babylonian Witchcraft, and the Hollywood Perdition of Jerry Seinfield and Associates
  22. Scorched by the Sun--Solar Signs, Circles, and Serpents
  23. I Fell In To A Burning Ring of Fire"--Arnold Schwarzenegger's Masonic Ring, Newt Gingrich's T-Rex Dinosaur, and Other Mysterious Messages on Rings and Necties of the Elite
  24. OK--Sign of the Divine King
  25. Victory For the Devil--Fabulous Exploits of Sir Winston Churchill and Other Druid Priests and Illuninati Servants
  26. "Every Man and Woman Is a Star"
  27. Lightning Fall From Heaven
  28. Blood Red--Red Stars, Clenched Fists, Hammers and Sickles, and Other Signs and Symbols of Communist Intrigue

"A Call for All Demons" - Sun Ra

http://www.bolt.com/ozzybinoswald/audio/2045204?cn=STREAM_ozzybinoswald_audio_large_PAGE1

Texe Marrs' Weekly 24/7 Streamcast

"Why Hide?" - Swans

http://www.bolt.com/ozzybinoswald/audio/2044841?cn=STREAM_ozzybinoswald_audio_large_PAGE1

= www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.