-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Lloyd Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: August 19, 2006 7:06:43 PM PDT

            I have often speculated that Lord Balfour (Cecil) had an Imperialist agenda (a New Crusade against Islam) in mind when he issued the Balfour Declaration promising a Jewish Homeland in Palestine.  Until now, I’ve never run across any direct evidence as opposed the circumstantial evidence that lead to my speculation.

            However, I have just received the June 2006 issue of Distant Drums, edited by Ronald S. Miller, 1314 44thAve. N. #517, Minneapolis, MN 55412.  No email or web site noted.  I found the interesting idea of “Non-Jewish Zionism” before “Jewish Zionism” on page 13 in the article:  Portrait of Deception:  The New Right Revisited by the Editor.  Here are some excerpts:

The question was obviously why the British government would issue such a declaration.  Consider, dear reader, that Lord Arthur Balfour, the framer of the “declaration”, was “. . . also a premillenialist and Christian Zionist.. . .  Balfour was predisposed to the Zionist position, his meetings with both Herzl and Weitzman found near agreement, in part because Balfour had adopted a fundamentalist Christian Zionist position. . . He too favored the settlement of Jews in Palestine rather than in England and was known for his anti-Semitic attitudes. . .”

                Regina Sharif makes abundantly clear (in her work Non-Jewish Zionism) that this phenomenon, as evident from Balfour’s position, was what she called “Non-Jewish Zionism” and that it predates the 1st Zionist Congress by at least 300 years. (!!)

                . . .The major American figure to popularize a political frm of Christian Zionism was William E. Blackstone, author of. .  .  Jesus is Coming, in 1881.    Six years before Herzl convened the first world Zionist Congress, Blackstone organized the first American lobby effort on behalf of the creation of a Jewish State in Palestine.  . .  Blackstone petitioned President Benjamin Harrison, advocating a Jewish Homeland and relocation of Russian Jews to Palestine.  The petition became known as the “Blackstone Memorial” and was signed by 413 prominent Americans including William McKinley, JP Morgan, JD Rockefeller, Charles Scribner, etc.

          I would note from my readings on Arthur Balfour (head of the powerful Cecil Bloc according to Carroll Quigley), however, that he fancied himself a scientific, modernist who did NOT take seriously any religious doctrines!  Clearly, if the above quote is correct, any support for “pre-millenialism” would be a cynical ploy on his part to bolster his concept of British Imperialism!  While many British Imperialists can be quoted to the effect that the Zionist enterprise was an imprudent offense to Islam and a detriment to the Empire, there may be a deeper strategy afoot:  reconstituting the Crusades!

Lloyd Miller, Research Director, A-albionic Research http://a-albionic.com/prjframe.html

Virtual private networkPrivate networkWorld history
World moneyConspiracy theories

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

= www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.