-Caveat Lector-

Subject: [JBirch] The treasonous North American Union

The article starts:
---------------
This research will reveal the betrayal of the American people by a
government cabal who are bent on destroying our sovereignty in order to
create a North American Union. The miscreants include many who function at
the highest levels in our government. Many hold membership in the Council on
Foreign Relations (CFR) and the Trilateral Commission and pursue a
subversive agenda. The cabal is deliberately circumventing the U.S. Congress
and 'We the People' in blatant violation of our Constitution. Collectively
they are committing TREASON. If you continue to believe that the illegal
alien invasion is the biggest threat to America, you will never understand
that there is something far more dangerous to our country called the
"Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" (SPP). As bad as the
illegal alien situation is ... you will learn that this nation is in dire
peril far exceeding the illegal alien problem.

Educate yourself. Follow the links in the references provided below. Read
what your own government has posted on their official websites such as the
Whitehouse.gov, SPP.gov, State.gov and Canada.USembassy.gov. You will be
aghast at the nearly complete destruction of our sovereignty, Bill of
Rights, Constitution, laws, Republic, and freedoms they have ALREADY
achieved. This heinous ongoing treason has been engineered by an entrenched
cabal of legislators, courts, military brass, and government employees in
this and prior administrations. The tyranny is being facilitated by hundreds
of people embedded at all levels of the executive branch constituting a so
called 'Shadow Government' who are working in concert to dismantle this
country in plain sight. The agenda was engineered by the Council on Foreign
Relations(CFR) and kept secret by their deliberately mute media collaborators.

Will your children live under THIS NAFTA Flag instead of 'Old Glory'?

Those treasonous 'media collaborators' have consistently used the most
effective tool in controlling what the media reports, which is the tool of
'OMISSION' ... think [illegal ] immigrant and [Communist] China for example.

As For Why Most Americans are Unaware of the CFR Organization ...

David Rockefeller chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) for 15
years (1970-1985), also founded and is the honorary chairman of the
Trilateral Commission. His father John D. and brother Nelson purchased and
then donated the land beneath the UN for $8.5 million dollars, then claimed
it as a charitable deduction.(1) As for how the machinations of the CFR have
remained unnoticed ... in 1991 in Baden-Baden, Germany, David Rockefeller
gloatingly said: "We're grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times,
Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our
meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.
It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we
had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But
the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world
government.."(2)
--------------
Read the rest at http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/TreasonAbounds

My guess is that its all being done legally under provisions in the NAFTA
agreement. Unless Congress repeals NAFTA, the North American Union is
probably a done deal.

The opinions expressed on this forum are those of the authors of the articles
posted. The John Birch Society has no responsibility for anything that is
posted in this forum. The OFFICIAL John Birch Society web page is a www.jbs.org
Visit The New American at www.thenewamerican.com for accurate information.
NEW information portal for the John Birch Society:
www.johnbirchsociety.info

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1729-1797

What is
The Answer To The Greatest Question?
Click here to find out:
http://1smartest.net/

Get FAST unlimited reliable uncensored internet service for $9.95 per month
No Setup Fees.
No Contracts.
No limit on email groups.
5 email accounts at no additional cost.