-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: "mark urban" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: September 17, 2006 10:34:56 AM PDT
Subject: [cia-drugs] Re: Iran's oil bourse to be launched

If this happens, then the dollar will no longer be the world's
reserve currency. Right now you must pay for your oil in dollars no
matter which country you are. If the iranian oil bourse succeeds,
then about three quarters of a trillion dollars that is held by
foreign countries to buy oil will no longer be needed. The first
countries to get rid of their petrodollars will be the luckiest,
because as the transactions continue, the dollar will become less and
less valuable in terms of its exchange rate. the result will be that
our buying power for commodities will drop precipitipusly. our
economic engine has depended quite a bit on the petrodollar and the
strength it gave our currency. When that ends, america will just be
another international beggar nation with a terrible debt jones and a
very sophisticated protection racket run by the occupying government.
As indvidual citizens, those who do not have the luxury of dealing in
other currencies or commodities are going to see their purchasing
power diminish at a rate that will simply take their breath away. we
will come to know what it was like in 1990 when the soviet union
collapsed. imagine being on a fixed income when it takes your total
monthly income to buy a weeks worth of food.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "michael cook"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

10-4! Iran has been threatening this since early this year... if
they go
through with it it just might wreck our economy, which will happen
sooner or
later anyway, since it's a pyramid scheme based on infinite growth
in a
finite world, and it's totally dependant on oil, a finite resource.
I ask you, if one other country can knock our economy down with one
simple
maneuver like that, is that an economy we really want to try to
hang on to?
Nice to join your group!
Thanks for having me.
Mike