-Caveat Lector-

Speech reversals from David Oates, from his web site
http://www.reversespeech.com
regarding Yugoslav "conflict".

                         Latest Reversals on Kosovo

   The following reversals are the first to be found on the Kosovo
   conflict. May more will be posted over the next few days...

   [Play Stream][Download File] Evil the weapon. Mustn't show by the sulk
   (general - nato briefing)
   [Play Stream][Download File] Erase the sense (nato briefing)
   [Play Stream][Download File] Seen its sex in a gun (Nato briefing)
   [Play Stream][Download File] Must remember it / shoot for those ships
   (Clinton 4/1)
   [Play Stream][Download File] War must mend the big seal this end
   (Clinton)
   [Play Stream][Download File] Theres famine down the way / Elf bomb
   Serb (Clinton)
   [Play Stream][Download File] Our friend in the wash  / World war
   hustle
   [Play Stream][Download File] This jewish Nun with the crime
   [Play Stream][Download File] Failure in this group
   [Play Stream][Download File] It helps an old gun, madam
   [Play Stream][Download File] Serbs give out a slut / Old man leave it,
   the land - Kissinger
   [Play Stream][Download File] In their Ireland circle, washes their
   money - Kissinger
   [Play Stream][Download File] Shares a fire, I tell 'em / and we face
   it on your serb - Kissinger

   [Play Stream][Download File] Serbs, the Lord / Phil we want to get to
   them  (Kosovo14) Clinton
   [Play Stream][Download File] This will (beeb) honorable crime, I know
   (Kosovo15) Clinton
   [Play Stream][Download File] We go with the war     (Kosovo16)
   Clinton

   [Play Stream][Download File] The plan will sniff the Russan sea / I
   see awful crime (Kosovo17)  (Sen John McCay)
   [Play Stream][Download File] Lay down the Rome 11 / We shaved the
   debit  (Kosovo 18) (Sen John McCay)

   [Play Stream][Download File] You love this earth. Hear that dirt /
   They had to pull them out  (Kos 19) Sen Roberts

   [Play Stream][Download File] Nasty Whore was NATO, yes  Kosovo20
   (translator)
   [Play Stream][Download File] Serve the crime, you deal it  Kosovo21
   (Kissinger)
   [Play Stream][Download File] I will shelter the snake, we're all
   united, serving our family Kosovo22  (Ken Bacon)
   [Play Stream][Download File] All units, we shall nuke em / Burn the
   sheep  Kosovo23

   [Play Stream][Download File] He'll surrender yet    Kosovo24   -
   William Cohen
   [Play Stream][Download File] This rule is so secret   --  Kosovo25
   James Rubin
   [Play Stream][Download File] One using authority  ---  Kosovo26  Joe
   Lockhart (WH press secretary)
   [Play Stream][Download File] He'll want you dead   --- Kosovo27
   Cohen
   [Play Stream][Download File] Talk Military ----- Kosovo28    -
   Reporter

   [LINK] Copyright © 1997-1999