-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: March 27, 2007 5:51:19 PM PDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Fwd: Why Bush and Cheney Must Resign

The Bush Administration cannot be allowed to decide how to deal with the problems now facing America -- problems which they themselves have created. We can expect only more of the same and worse. Most of the "solutions" favored by Bush and Cheney, for no reason other than to "salvage their honor," pose even greater threats to the future of our society. Bush and Cheney cannot be trusted to accurately weigh the outcome of their choices. Expecting those with bad judgment to deal with the negative effects of their own bad judgment is the height of insanity. It promises, predictably, even worse results than pure "bad luck."