-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: June 20, 2007 9:08:00 PM PDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 2005: "Future President" Giuliani Regaled in Israel by Zionist Lobby

"In the 1970s and '80s Ze'ev Wolfson was Israel's greatest lobbyist in Washington, who helped obtain increased financial support for Israel .... Wolfson has built a real estate empire in New York and has provided financial backing for Ness Technologies in Israel, a company founded and managed by his son, Morris. " --http:// www.haaretz.com/hasen/objects/pages/PrintArticleEn.jhtml?itemNo=836975

Ness Technologies Presents Hanukkah Menorah to Rudolph Giuliani – Symbolizes Linkage between Leadership and Israel and Miracles

Photo: Raviv Zoller, President and CEO of Ness Technologies (left) presents Giuliani with a silver Hanukkah Menorah.

http://www.worldjewishnewsagency.org/jewish_society2.htm

Ness Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSTC), a global provider of IT solutions and services, held its Leadership Summit on September 22, 2005 at David Intercontinental hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel. The guest of honor was Rudolph Giuliani, former Mayor of New York City. Aharon Fogel – Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ness Technologies, and Raviv Zoller – President and CEO of Ness Technologies, presented Giuliani with a silver Hanukkah Menorah. "We thought about a meaningful gift, linking the worlds of leadership, Israel and Ness Technologies," said Zoller.

"I believe that we found the symbolic combination of these worlds in the Hanukkah Menorah, which symbolizes for the Jewish people the victory over an enemy and the victory of faith and spirit. We see these characteristics as necessary traits of leaders. We are honored to present this gift to Mr. Giuliani for his public service, which has affected the entire world and every one of us, as a symbol of true leadership."

"Hanukkah, the Jewish Festival of Lights, is also the festival of Ness Technologies," said Zoller. "Ness was founded in the month of the Festival, in 1999. Ness acquired several companies, in a short time, and when we looked for a company name – the process was somewhat longer.

Morris Wolfson, Ness Founder and a stockholder, suggested that everyone must agree that it's truly a miracle to establish a company in such a short time.

Miracle is Ness in Hebrew and we selected this name. Our vision was to be Israel's leading IT services company and to expand our activity globally. After six years we can say that we realize the vision every day and continue to present new challenges for realization." Ness Technologies (NASDAQ: NSTC) is a global provider of end-to-end IT services and solutions designed to help clients improve competitiveness and efficiency. Specializing in outsourcing and offshore, systems integration and application development, software and consulting, and quality assurance and training, Ness serves a blue-chip client base of over 500 public- and private-sector customers. With over 5,000 employees, Ness maintains operations in 15 countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, and more than 100 alliances and partnerships around the world.

See what's free at AOL.com.

www.ctrl.org