-Caveat Lector-

There is documented evidence that our government has caused earthquakes
and of course we have ARCO, with its artificial lightning....off shore
drilling for oil also causes earthquakes....remember Alaska?

This stuff is documented; now why would the USA let China steal all
those secrets if we did not have something much more deadly in reserve,
such as AIDS, and other deadly ideas all in the name of
Genocide....which gets us to NATO, and the Spear of Destiny.

Right before Korea, the Joint Chief of Staff worked on "how to absorb
the colored race"....now who's bright idea was that....needless to say,
without a doubt, as Wallace witnessed....they had federal troops in the
wings, because after this experiment, just as in the Civil War, they
recognized the fact that whites would rebel, and not only that, blacks
would rebel.

So we had Martin Luther King - peaceful working towards Civil Rights
just like the Civil War.....but what were these people really after?
Well, they were hoping for a Civil War to send in troops and the Blacks
thought they would be the victims.....

Soldiers need war.....that is, the ones out of West Point - say for
instance Sherman, who drove from Atlanta to the sea, only he was the
butcher long remembered in the South.  My name is legion....well, the
south lost that barbaric battle - but still maintained its spirit and
never gave into the likes of Sherman.

Now today - NATO.......NATO is comprised of military, right?  They are
soldiers, but they cannot fight without an order if our interests
involved....like the attack on Pearl Harbor...Roosevelt had an excuse
then to go to war, to save the world.....no wonder JFK took the title of
his book from the last chapter of Matthew....While England Slept....JFK
tried to get the troops out of Viet Nam and you saw what happened to
him.

Clinton the lover....well, look what has happened to him....now isn't he
just play acting - Mr. Sweet Nice Guy, with a big whip - yet, we do not
spank children, do we.....we just kill them with abortion and illegal
wars.

We have become a nation of German Attack Shepard Dogs....that is why I
prefer my gentle, kind Pit Bull - she is a couch potato, she sunbathes
on a towel - she is somewhat spoiled....but,  don't tread on me because
without an order, the attacker gets an idea what a sleeping couch potato
becomes when her sleep is provoked to anger.

NATO should have been disbanded years ago.   A Civil War, is a Civil
War.....brother against brother, just like in the New
Testament....Lincoln got the credit for that line a house divided when
it was plagiarized from the bible, without the quote marks....

NATO - has become Hitler's dream - and this CFR stuff, the bible
code....tonite I woke up from a dream, where I had been in motel rooms
searching for Gideon Bibles, with the calendar.....this was a very rare
edition of the Gideon Bible....1952 Edition.....in this one room I found
it and there, was the bible, with the three column calendar - the bible
code....I realized then what it was all about from the alpha to the
omega....it was written years ago in a poem by Edgar OShaughnessy
entitled ODE, the movers and the shakers....it was written again in a
poem by Alfred Lord Tennyson.....through the parliament of man, the
federation of the world....

The Gideon Bible represents Gideon's spies....once Christian Commercial
travelers, placing bible in rooms, hotels, prisons....and Spandau  where
the 7 Nazis who dared to pick up the Spear of Destiny, the sword of
Longinus - the spear that pierced the side of Christ......and Wagner's
Tannhauser- Welcome to Wartburg was played, while Klingsor again awaits
in the wings.

Only this time, it won't be Clinton to pick up this spear as did Adolph
Hitler;  when the goal is accomplished of course, the Generals will
refuse the crown, as did Gideon, and the Chairman of the UN, awaits in
the wings where we will be ruled by humanitarians with big spears, in
the form of bombs, guns, and things much worse yet to be revealed that
will make the H Bomb, look rather pale in its light.

Remember what Jesus Christ said.....bewawre of those who can destroy
your soul and mind, fear them more than those who would destroy your
life.

So now we know why government has taken our children to the Land of Oz,
lead by a Pied Piper playing the music of this Manson (or is it MNASON),
why the Queen gave the Beatles the Order of the Garter was it....why
these movie stars are now into the prophecy racket, as was this horrible
Jeane Dixon, where everything is a plan and behind it, the writers, the
propagandists, the music makers - led by the pied piper, who is taking
our children.

Columbine was just part of another experiment.....as were the other
schools....all these serial killers, check - have one thing in common.
Jon Benet Ramsey.....the little BLONDE haired,blue eyed murdered child,
like the victim in the Moors Murders.....only in the Moors murders,
these Nazis played the song Here Comes Santa Clause while they murdered
a small child, and left the secret of the murder in a book of Psalms.

Clinton has put us into an illegal war.....there is no war - nobody
attacked us, or our interrests....not like Pearl Harbor.....if this is a
police action, you send in civil police, not military Dragoons to carry
on a war against people who cannot fight back because they drop huge
bombs and now, choose to use something even more deadly against the so
called enemy.

It was up to the people of Serbia to fight back...why did they not fight
back?  Because they probably know that no matter who the leaders are it
doesn ot make any difference at all, if they are in collusion with their
enemy - only they do not know who the enemy is either.

Consult you bible......this is their master plan.....the word is
nationalism, and always has been - Hitler style.....the genocide began
centuries ago, everytime a census was ordered - and as for the spear of
Destiny that pierced the side of Christ.....this spear is revered more,
that the martyered Christ....this, is the spear of Destiny - who soever
controls and feels the might of its power, can rule the world......or
can he.   The death of Christ brought forth the biggest movement in the
world.....Christianity in the name of Jesus Christ.

But now, what are they using to destroy Christ again - why the
children.....and how are they doing it.....through the same stuff put
out by Adolph Hitler prior to WWI.....the one thing this enemy fears is
a moral man with a gun....and how do we know this, well - why did
Richard Celeste, Governor of Ohio defeated by the people, prior to
leaving office release a mafia "made man" from the prisoin in Ohio, who
along with two doctors, one dressed like a County Sheriff....why did the
Governor pardon - now I say PARDON a psychotic killer, if there was not
a reason behind it......serial killers are what some call "flamers",
used to get people to demand more police, more money for protection,
when all the time, it has been the government behind the drugs, guns,
filthy, rotten obscene movies with obscene movies stars....and note the
one teacher in Littleton with a son who was a "porn" star....a star????

It all adds up - the kids are being used now, to stir up this country to
react.....and our government is responsible for turning these kids
against their classmates.

Get the book Spear of Destiny.....and then ask why the Clinton's had
Heralds (the men with the long trumpets) play Tannhauser's "Welcome to
Wartburg", from Wagner's Slpear of Destiny, while a red carpet trimmed
in gold, was rolled down the stairs for these monsters to walk upon to
our White House, where they ate our food in some rooms using gold
decorum....it is not the chickens who have come home to roost, it is the
Warthogs, come to the trough - and they do not sip from the cup of
kindness which overflows, but from the trough filled with venom.

Without Hitler and Roosevelt, there would have been no WWII....but who
created Hitler, other than a man like Wagner, who just put his dream
into a song....but they marched to a Nazi Marching Band.

NATO is forming a military government to oversee the world, with the
lightning bolt of a Thor...they have resurrected the ancient gods, but
they have also loosed a demon among them - who will now pierce the side
of Christ again?  America?

Colleen Walsh Jones