-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: September 2, 2007 8:19:06 PM PDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Triple "Suicide" of GOP Activists in FL Linked to Call-Boy Ring, Gay Porn Racket

Florida murder/suicide's NC ties

Submitted by Drama Queen on Thu, 08/30/2007 - 5:21pm.

http://bluenc.com/florida-murder/suicides-nc-ties
Buried in a terribly sad story over at the North Carolina Conservative are some interesting local tidbits.

Florida police are saying that Jason Robert Drake,* a man with North Carolina ties, shot two republican political consultants, Ralph Gonzalez and David Abrami, and then himself last week. What they're not saying is why.

After first calling it a lover's triangle, they're now saying: "Drake was found carrying a firearm and backpack full of ammunition. Deputies said in a short statement witnesses had mentioned "a number of potential motives."

NCC editor Judson Cox has done some digging and come up with a convoluted story that involves another murder in Pennsylvania, several video and still male-on-male porn sites, and a call-boy service in Virginia. Go read for yourself but I'd advise you not to follow the some of the links in the articles I link to unless you don't mind male nudity and more at your computer.

What caught my eye in the locally-oriented NCC article was the last paragraph and I'll quote it here:

Sources tell The North Carolina Conservative that Drake volunteered on several Republican campaigns in western North Carolina, and was an associate of Congressman Patrick McHenry. Gonzalez is also believed to have been associated with McHenry in the past. Since being elected, McHenry has attempted to insure that all elected officials in his district are his supporters and cronies. This has caused a very nasty political war of attrition in the 10th District. Sources say that Drake worked on these campaigns as a surrogate of McHenry.

Pat Go Bye Bye readers will recall that I wrote of the McHenry connection last Friday. I have two off-the-record sources tying Gonzales to McHenry (and one wacky dude.) At the time I didn't have the information that Drake had worked and/or had family in Rutherford County. (I've since read where he was coming there to be buried but can no longer find the link.)

For those of you who didn't follow those links for the Florida Gonzalez/Abrami/Drake murder/suicide story's details, I'll just sum up the political end of things for you:

Gonzales (as Georgia Republican Party Executive Director) has close ties to Ralph Reed and the dirty tricks that defeated Senator Max Cleland in Georgia. Never forget they employed the confederate flag wedge issue hysteria. Never forget that Ralph Reed took over the Georgian Republican Party using Abramoff-forced Choctaw "donations."

And never forget that Abramoff knows all these guys. (Ever wonder why McHenry defends Charles Taylor so often and vehemently?)

Ralph Gonzalez also worked as now-Representative Tom Feeney's campaign manager who created a smear site against his Democratic opponent, Clint Curtis. Gonzalez was also Feeney's campaign manager when he ran for Florida state house to become its speaker. He stayed on as a strategist and spokesman. There the ethics scandal involving influencing software purchases. He's tied to another indicted legislator, former Rep. Sheri McInvale.

Drake's history is less obtainable on the internet unless you follow blogs to porn sites which I do not have any interest in doing. Since he's from Rutherford County it's not hard to believe NCC's story that he worked on local campaigns.

All of this will give you some taste of what we're dealing with here. Even if the Republican call boy client list / gay porn movie actor / homosexual lovers triangles stories turn out to be completely fallacious, we're steal dealing with some ugly customers. And they're all friends of Pat McHenry's.

Now, we know why, even though he's never bought or sold property (except for twice when he used a power of attorney), McHenry still perpetuates the myth that he's a real estate small businessman.

He really really doesn't want anyone to know what he's been doing all these years. He wouldn't have won the primary if people knew. And he wouldn't get reelected.

[One thing adding to the confusion: The police call him Robert Jason Drake, his ex-wife calls him Jason Robert Drake. I went with the woman.]

--------------------

http://patgobyebye.blogspot.com/

Monday you learned that Pat [McHenry] might not live where he votes. Gee, that's what? The four cases of voter fraud he's been tied to? Either that or he's got an unreported asset and that begs the question, what is he hiding? How he acquired his Hickory condo or just the financing thereof?

Tuesday we posted and discussed McHenry's original financial disclosures from February, 2004. He has previously unreported ties to a local businessman and blogger. It reads like a trashy romance!

Wednesday was a break in things. No, it wasn't. This was the story. What IS with Republicans and their repressed sex drives?

Thursday it was all about dirty tricks and corruption. We had already learned on Friday that was Pat involved with recent murder victim Ralph Gonzalez of Florida and Georgia ethics issues (including ties to Jack Abramoff and vote manipulation).

But the North Carolina Conservative told us that not only McHenry was also tied to Jason Drake, who police say was the shooter.

Drake has also been tied to accused murderer Harlow Cuadra <see below>, who apparently works or runs an escort service or porn business out of Virginia Beach.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2007/05/15/harlow-cuadra-and- partner-arrested-for-murder-of-bryan-charles-kocis/?url=http%3A%2F% 2Fwww.tempcity.com%2Fbitchless%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic% 3D9849&frame=true

It's all over the tubes that lists of Republican clients for a call- boy service exist and that Drake was threatening to expose them if Gonzalez didn't give him money to help pay for Cuadra's defense for a Pennsylvania murder.

The unconfirmed allegations make for interesting speculation. What we do know is that Ralph Gonzalez is tied to several scandals with loads of documentation and McHenry has buried his political past, white washing his ties to all kinds of nasty political operations. Wonder what we'll learn this coming week?

Stay tuned, folks.

----------------

Two Beach men charged with murder of Pa. porn producer

By JON FRANK,

The Virginian-Pilot , May 16, 2007
http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?story=124727&ran=4499

VIRGINIA BEACH - A Virginia Beach male escort and his partner were arrested Tuesday in connection with the slaying of a gay porn film producer who was stabbed to death earlier this year in Pennsylvania.

Harlow Raymond Cuadra, 25, and Joseph Manuel Kerekes, 33, both of 1028 Stratem Court, were arrested by Beach police about 10 a.m. on Virginia Beach Boulevard as they drove in their black BMW, according to Barry Taylor, a Beach attorney who represents Cuadra.

The two men, who operate Norfolk Gay Escorts and Norfolk Companions Inc., as well as at least two Web sites, have been suspects in the case since Beach police executed a search warrant at their home in February.

On Tuesday, they were taken to Virginia Beach police headquarters while investigators with the Pennsylvania State Police considered a host of charges against them relating to the slaying of Bryan C. Kocis of Dallas, Pa., on Jan. 24.

Someone killed Kocis, a producer of gay films and owner of Cobra Video, by cutting his throat. He was then stabbed 28 times and burned. His body was discovered by firefighters who were called to a structural fire.

Pennsylvania authorities on Tuesday unveiled a 54-page document that spells out the charges and evidence against the two men. Besides criminal homicide, Cuadra and Kerekes may be charged with robbery, burglary, arson, theft, tampering with evidence and conspiracy, Taylor said.

After the arrest Tuesday, Beach police executed another search warrant at the Stratem Court residence.

Police are investigating whether to charge the men with violating Virginia's Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, conspiracy to launder money, and conspiracy to receive money from the earnings of male or female prostitutes, according to the search warrant.

Taylor said Tuesday afternoon that the detailed document and affidavit will take some time to digest.

"We are trying to sort through it and see how strong the evidence really is," Taylor said.

Kerekes is being represented by a Pennsylvania attorney, Taylor said.

The Pennsylvania document details a complicated case against the two men, tied together by a maze of e-mails.

Most of the e-mails are between the victim and a person named "Danny Moilin. "

In an affidavit, Pennsylvania authorities claim that Moilin is an alias of Cuadra's that was used to set up the victim.

The affidavit claims that the motive for the crime was money.

Cuadra and Kerekes, the affidavit says, believed Kocis to be their main rival in the lucrative gay pornography business, and they wanted Kocis out of the way so they could form a relationship with Kocis' main pornography star, Sean Lockhart, who is known in the gay film industry as Brent Corrigan.

The affidavit says that extensive electronic communication took place between Moilin and Kocis just prior to Kocis' death. The communication was filtered through multiple addresses in an attempt to disguise its origination point.

It also says that a vehicle matching the description of the vehicle seen leaving the scene was rented by Cuadra in Virginia in the days leading up to the killing.

The affidavit says that Cuadra and Kerekes bought a knife at a Beach gun shop prior to the slaying.

www.ctrl.org