-Caveat Lector-

I posted this to my blog some weeks ago:

No ORGANIC Bee Losses
http://eeng.net/CS/blogs/smileycoyote/archive/2007/06/05/451.aspx

Within 24 hours, an old high school friend who is on one of my mailing lists contacted me, stating that her sister owned an organic beekeeping business and that they had, as well, discussed this very FACT.

Of course there is also this:

Millions of Bees Die - Are Electromagnetic Signals To Blame?
http://eeng.net/CS/blogs/smileycoyote/archive/2007/04/08/322.aspx

".... what would make them disoriented? Perhaps it is the 250 HZ signals being pumped out of GWEN stations all over America.... signal will induce a misdirection of up to 10 degrees in the navigation ability of the honeybee. They go away from the hive and never come back because they can no longer find it. That’s why it’s only happening in the US."

*

Juxtaposeur
http://eeng.net/CS/blogs/smileycoyote/default.aspx

www.ctrl.org