-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: September 19, 2007 9:48:39 AM PDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MSM: Tasered Student "Just Another Wild-Eyed Conspiracy Nut"

"If he'd been permitted more time, he would have blamed Bush for 9-11"

Andrew Meyer Taser Video Incident: John Kerry Finally Speaks

By Debra Beste
Washington DC
Sep 18, 2007
http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerdc/article_272616148.shtml

John Kerry has finally spoken out on a wild incident that took place while he was speaking at a forum on campus. 21-year-old Andrew Meyer was given the taser by police after he refused to leave the event after police asked him. He screamed and fought and after a curious struggle with a bunch of cops he finally tasered.

Andrew Meyer Taser Video Incident: John Kerry Finally Speaks

As two officers take Meyer by the arms, Kerry, D-Mass., can be heard saying, "That's all right, let me answer his question." It didn't really go that way - once he was moved to the back of the room, he was cuffed and zapped. "Help me! Help!" Meyer says. "What are you doing! Get off of me! Don't Taser me, bro! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

***

Before being dragged off, Meyer was able to get out additional question about Impeachment of George W. Bush and whether or not Kerry was a member of Yale University's Skull and Bones Society. He sounds like a classic conspiracy nut.

He reportedly was rambling on about how John Kerry won the election and something else about 5 million votes that weren't counted. If he would have had more time he would have blamed America for September 11th.

***

But alas the cops stepped in. Today Kerry tried this: "In 37 years of public appearances, through wars, protests and highly emotional events, I have never had a dialogue end this way," Kerry said in a statement. "I believe I could have handled the situation without interruption, but I do not know what warnings or other exchanges transpired between the young man and the police prior to his barging to the front of the line and their intervention. I asked the police to allow me to answer the question and was in the process of responding when he was taken into custody."

"I was not aware that a taser was used until after I left the building," he continued. "I hope that neither the student nor any of the police were injured. I regret enormously that a good healthy discussion was interrupted."

***

It appears that this is your typical nut that wanted a whole lot of attention and has now received it. Did he deserve to be tasered? I'm not really certain but he certainly was adamant that he didn't want the treatment. He screamed and cried before finally calming down later.

He spent a night in jail and now gets his fifteen minutes. It should really get interesting when the networks begin interviewing him and he begins to spout his wild eyed theories. The video is here.

www.ctrl.org