-Caveat Lector-

AS THE WORLD ENDS
=================

(CNNS, 05/04/99) -- No,  it's  not  "As  The World Turns" (a soap
opera), it's "As The World Ends."

America, surrendering  its  mind  to  elite  opinion leaders, has
passively accepted the erroneous idea that "Truth  is  relative."
When  Truth  is  surrendered  to  false  relativity,  God Himself
becomes  a  "relative   concept."    "God  is  dead,"  proclaimed
Nietzche.  But the obvious fact is that  God  is  not  dead,  but
rather that Nietzche is dead.

Sings  an  old  (now  dead) blues singer, "God...  God don't ever
change. God... Always will be God."

If "God"  turns  you  off,  I  understand.   This editor suffered
through years of Roman Catholic indoctrination in  his  childhood
and  subsequently  went  through  a  period of agnosticism.  What
gradually led him back toward the light was, of all things, books
by the "notorious" Helena Petrovna Blavatsky.  But even now, this
editor laments that he can  not  accept the exclusive divinity of
Jesus Christ.

But yes, there is a God. And what God wants is summed up  in  the
"Golden  Rule":   Do  unto  others as you would have them do unto
you.  (Not that I always achieve it, but that is the ideal.)

So why  the  candor,  from  the  normally  circumspect Conspiracy
Nation?  It is that this editor now  believes  America  has  been
given  its chance to face the truth, that America chose to ignore
the truth, and that now  a  terrible judgement is coming upon us.
No, this editor does not automatically accept everything  written
in the Bible.  But this editor believes that "God is not mocked."
America is about to have its eyes opened.

Civilians murdered by us  in  Yugoslavia.   We scarcely blink our
eyes.  But then, as if it is divine  retribution,  the  Columbine
High   massacre   erupts  and  sends  complacent  Americans  into
paroxysms of shock.  Then more innocents are killed by our bombs,
and it's a yawn to  most  Americans.  But subsequently a horrible
tornadic devastation hits Oklahoma and Kansas.

It's over.  During the  1990s,  America  was  given the choice to
either face up to, or turn  away  from,  the  truth.   The  Bible
(somewhere)  says  that  in  the  final days "the Gospel" will be
preached to all the world.  Suppose that by "the Gospel" is meant
"the  truth."   A  dominant  event  of  the  1990s  has  been the
Internet, which now carries the truth to all the world.

WE BLEW IT.  We (collectively) were given our chance, and we  got
very  "sophisticated,"  "intellectual," and "modern" as the means
for closing our eyes. Now, it's over.

"Billy, we blew it," says  Captain  America  to his friend in the
movie, "Easy Rider."  Captain  America  and  Billy  had  achieved
material  "success,"  but they had somehow lost the way.  Shortly
thereafter, they died.

"Mars  is  the  planet of war, and it went direct into Scorpio on
Tues.  January 26th, at  3:59  am.   GMT.   0  degrees lat. and 0
longitude.  It doesn't leave Scorpio until it goes retrograde  on
March  18th,  at 8:40 am.  GMT.  Being the planet of war, it will
increase armed conflicts..."  [1]  Mars,  more  aptly put, is the
planet of violence, such as in Littleton, Colorado and  now  with
incredible  tornadoes  in  the  Midwest.   With  Mars having gone
retrograde, the violence now increases.

"In the year 1999 and seven  months, From the skies shall come an
alarmingly  powerful  king,  To  raise  again   *le   grand   Roy
d'Angolmois*, Before and after, Mars shall reign at will." [2]

God is not mocked.  If you don't know that, then okay.  It's okay
if you don't know that.

[1] "Portents Portend Peril To President?" CNNS, 01/29/99.
[2]  Nostradamus.   Qtd.  in  "Nostradamus  Sees  Trouble Ahead."
CNNS, 04/28/99.

--
CNNS  (Conspiracy  Nation  News  Service)  is an INDEPENDENT news
outlet, not owned by anyone.  (But  of course, we would say that,