-Caveat Lector-

I think like the kids in Colorado......at least the one - or both - were
suicidal and it was caused by a drug.

USAF has been giving the pilots drugs for this jet lag that causes
amesia, disorientation, etc., and in some instances, suicidal
tendencies.

If the are still using this drug - and I can only presume they are, they
should know better.

Two out of twenty-four - but remember the Blue Angels, three taken out
at once, the pilot who for no reason flew into a mountain (they said he
was depressed over religion - remember that....what drug did they put
him on).

In Viet Name, they also sent out our troops on drugs, and drugs were
pretty wide spread.

Why doesn't Clinton investigate this; do you wonder now why the troops
in some cases refused to be innoculated against
"anthrax" which equites to meningitis....

And there was Governor Pete Wilson tonite observing the billion dollar
damage in Oklahoma....will that guy ever wise up.  I do know for a fact,
that there are certain governors who know all about the weather
modification program.

Wonder why they built all those houses on slabs when they also knew,
there was danger of tornados; but then, why do they permit the
government to blow away an entire city with this program.

Colleen