-Caveat Lector-

>>>drbongo>>>why would they want to control us by use of a biochip?<<<

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to
receive a mark of his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could
buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the
number of his name. - Revelation 13:16-17

So they can control the resources, after all according to them, we're
"useless eaters."

   As for this book... Like "kinda" said, most Christians won't go near it
and they don't need to... I have no desire to read something that goes into
the life of Jesus and eternal life when I've got THE source already... The
Bible.  Whatever this book is, whatever insights it may claim to have, I'm
sure the Bible covers it ALL already.

Jamie