-Caveat Lector-

>I believe that Mr David Spedding is in charge at MI6.

no its Dr Strangelove - I mean Richard Dearlove

>I have no idea how many people work for them, but the numbers are not
>great. -   says who ???

I know one MI6 agent in Edinburgh that shags his dog -
[name and address supplied]

>Lifelong confidentiality is imposed on former members of MI5, MI6 and
>GCHQ. This became a contractual obligation in 1987, and was enshirined
>in the Intelligence Services Act in 1994. (reported in The Times
>20/04/96)
No shit - they use their James Bond routine to get you to buy them a drink
field expenses have been cutback etc.

A book by former MI5 man called 'Dead man Running' tells how he was sacrificed
for termination as a pawn at a terrorist gathering - set up by his own people,
then hounded and persecuted in every town he went to when in hiding.
He saved himself by throwing himself out of a 2 storey building -
his survival was not in the 'national interest' ??

Andrew Hennessey
Transformation Studies Group
Edinburgh   Scotland